• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

The current state of the email leak.

What is coming.

29FED847-2845-4254-9EFC-455E29F6B0F3.jpeg

I don't know. Might depend on who's leaking the emails, but if the Pash/Allen stuff is supposedly the next best thing after Gruden, I don't think a tidal wave is coming.

Outside of one comment by Pash about the song for Latinos, there is nothing scandalous in there. I’m sure peoples feelings will get hurt because he denied a field pass for DeMaurice Smith or because he was working on lowering the salary of a player, but I would hope a team president would be in constant contact with the league on all matters.

I said it earlier, the focus needs to be on one guy, Dan Snyder. All this other stuff is just a distraction. Just like the Schefter news yesterday. Anyone who didn’t know that Schefter was just a mouthpiece for teams who wanted to leak info or create a buzz hasn’t been paying attention. Now people are calling for his head because he’s not a real journalist. Yeah, no kidding. I thought everyone knew this. It’s all a distraction. Look at the person who ran this team. This investigations is taking down all kinds of people except the one responsible.

Last edited:
What has been leaked so far is likely just the tip of the iceberg.

"no other wft employees are implicated "

Not even a mention, eh?

They're going to release them and let us read it and find out for ourselves, right? I mean, there is nothing to hide and nobody to implicate so why not?

I think they should be required to free up Beth Wilkinson to reveal everything she found or release her notes/report. That’s what this should always have been about, whether there are damning emails or not. It’s concerning that key players like Jay Gruden claim never to even have been interviewed. What kind of an ‘investigation’ was this? He probably refused.

Anyone who ever says they won't show proof of why they think something is hiding something.

Redact the names of those needed, but release the info. It's dishonest at least how they keep doing this.

I was thinking about this last night. I mean, who isn’t at this point. But I think what it’s going to take for something to really happen is for prominent Redskins alumni to speak up. And by prominent, I don’t just mean the big time players who are critics. I mean people who have been loyal to Snyder. They have to see this as wrong and speak out about him selling. I’ll throw these names out as examples of people close to him throughout the years. Jorgensen, Theismann, Gibbs, Green, Portis. I’m sure there are some others as well. But these are guys seen hanging with Snyder, in his box, they seem to have his ear. If they took action, that might make a difference. Dan has been so isolated and from all accounts has no clue how much he is hated. He thinks it’s just a few people out to get him. But if these guys stepped up, spoke out, and maybe even called for him to sell, I believe it would make a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.