• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

The idea that Dan wasn’t either aware or involved in a lot of foolishness on some level is hard for me to swallow. The problem is I seriously doubt any public outcry is going to work to make the NFL air ALL of the dirty laundry of this investigation. I bet there is a lot of stuff in those 650,000 emails that the NFL would rather not deal with publicly, and because they don’t have to, they won’t.

I’ve said it before, and I certainly wasn’t alone, especially with the folks on this board, that the only satisfying conclusion to the Redskin investigation would be if Snyder were forced to sell the team. I don’t want him replaced by his wife or his son or anyone else in his orbit. His whole clan needs to go away.

I’d be shocked if Dan Snyder was forced to sell .. actually I’ll take that back in today’s world nothing surprises me 😂 . GreAt point Boone on the profit sharing . Was t thinking about that 👍🏼.Either way the fact that society is so Uber sensitive to “ mean “ emails from 10 yrs ago is ridiculous... How many coaches are waking up today sweating bullets

I seriously doubt that any of the owners on the executive committee want to open that can of worms.

Well, maybe Mara would.

The idea that Dan wasn’t either aware or involved in a lot of foolishness on some level is hard for me to swallow. The problem is I seriously doubt any public outcry is going to work to make the NFL air ALL of the dirty laundry of this investigation. I bet there is a lot of stuff in those 650,000 emails that the NFL would rather not deal with publicly, and because they don’t have to, they won’t.

I’ve said it before, and I certainly wasn’t alone, especially with the folks on this board, that the only satisfying conclusion to the Redskin investigation would be if Snyder were forced to sell the team. I don’t want him replaced by his wife or his son or anyone else in his orbit. His whole clan needs to go away.
Well THAT would be worse then the team leaving to London.. A situation where a family member buys the team . I agree once Snyder is gone how ever it might be , the entire family must go with it!!
Good riddance

I think the only thing that might get Snyder removed is an outright fan boycott. I mean, most fans refusing to go to games, buy merchandise, or even watch the games. It is possible, but sadly I don’t think enough fans care enough about right and wrong to commit to it.

A #FireSnyder campaign like the one that got Bruce Allen shipped out would eventually do it if the outcry was long and loud enough.

Short of that, it’s going to take more leaked emails or some female coming forward alleging sexual or other abuse directly involving Snyder to rid us of him.

I wish that little Napoleon ill - I really do.

With these big name advertisers stepping in, the chances of getting those emails is going up.
Please end this miserable owner’s reign.

It’s gonna take someone to risk jail time, or fines for breaking a confidentiality clause to get it all in the open. At this point I’m sure there’s individuals ready and willing

I don’t want the emails released. Not because I’m worried about it damaging the team or Snyder. But because there are victims both known and unknown involved here. Some people who were victims may be outspoken about transparency so they can see justice. But there are plenty of other victims that may not want everyone knowing what they had to endure.

What we know about Snyder is more than enough to get him out. The pressure should be solely on Snyder without doing more harm to the victims.

I can agree to that. Or, if you do release them, redact names of those victimized.

When/if the day comes where Snyder is finally removed the stigma will follow this team around like a stench. I could see someone like Mara pushing to dock draft picks and or cap space for a retro punishment. All the while the league would back it too.

The perpetrators involved should all be punished, though in today’s world it’ll be focused on the team mostly. Kinda like the whole name change bullshittery, overreaction will prevail instead of placing the responsibility exactly where it should lay.

Edit: By someone breaking the NDA’s I was referring to a victim to willingly open that can. I’m sure there at least a few who are seething to tell the press.

All I’ve heard and seen is former women screaming for someone to be held accountable. I’m very skeptical there are former employees OTHER THAN EXECUTIVES who don’t want the truth to come out.

I don’t want the emails released. Not because I’m worried about it damaging the team or Snyder. But because there are victims both known and unknown involved here. Some people who were victims may be outspoken about transparency so they can see justice. But there are plenty of other victims that may not want everyone knowing what they had to endure.

What we know about Snyder is more than enough to get him out. The pressure should be solely on Snyder without doing more harm to the victims.

They would redact any names.

Dan Snyder, who doesn’t use email, reading about everyone being taken down by emails.

A8548D47-5508-4559-BB47-F85D68A7DD30.jpeg

The fans to Dan Snyder: "now I gotta turn my back on ya"

Being from LI I had too much hate for my teams owners up here, Dolan /Wilpons that I guess I chose not to hate Snyder like you guys do because the redskins are my first love . Thanks to my BGO family for making me wake up and realize this POS has to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.