• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Super Bowl XLVII Game Thread

oh man! I hope the 49ers win. that would be such a colossal ****up for the NFL. Game changes on a power outage...

I don't think Kaepernick has done that terribly. He's had that one, horrific throw ending up in an interception, but hasn't been too terrible otherwise. The 49ers defense has been atrocious.

Last edited:
LOL, you just can't make this up!

Akers chokes and misses, and Baltimore's player runs into him to give him a second chance and he makes it. Everything is going the 49ers way.

I don't think Kaepernick has done that terribly. He's had that one, terrible throw ending up in an interception, but hasn't been too terrible otherwise. The 49ers defense has been atrocious.

But if you listen to Phil Simms, he is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. Actually, I am exaggerating, but Simms did say that if Kap couldn't run the way he does, then he'd still be a top 5 QB in the NFL.

yeah...Kaepernick is not a top 5 QB.

Kaepernick just pulled an Alex Smith with that run.

But if you listen to Phil Simms, he is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. Actually, I am exaggerating, but Simms did say that if Kap couldn't run the way he does, then he'd still be a top 5 QB in the NFL.

yeah...Kaepernick is not a top 5 QB.
Who the hell listens to anything that comes out of Simms' mouth?!? Many a game I have muted his dumb butt.

Ravens need to call time outs here to stop the clock. If they stop them, they will just have to burn out the time they have left. If they don't stop them, they have no time left on the clock.

The Ravens went flat after the power outage and San Fransisco played more like I've seen them play this season. Stopping SF in this last stand apparently saved it for Baltimore.

That was the textbook definition of holding. I understand not wanting the refs to decide the game, but call it as the rules are written.

Jim has every right and reason to be pissed.

Jim Harbaugh refused to do an interview after the game. Fines coming?

That was the textbook definition of holding. I understand not wanting the refs to decide the game, but call it as the rules are written.

Jim has every right and reason to be pissed.
I would be inclined to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact they were both all over each other from the snap. And the fact Jim Harbaugh is an asshole about every play that doesn't go his way.

What an awesome game!

Flacco absolutely kicks ass. Boldin continues to amaze. And the Ravens just had one of the most incredible runs in playoff history.

Go into Denver and beat Manning? Then fly into New England and beat Brady? Child, please.

Few have ever had a more difficult road to the SB. Kudos to one of the most deserving SB teams in a long, long time.

Kaepernick was just interviewed after the game wearing a purple suit. :artist:

I hate both of the brothers. Two complete crying dickheads.

And a shout out to the special effects of the halftime show. Not a fan of the music, but I've never seen anything like that.

What an awesome game!

Flacco absolutely kicks ass. Boldin continues to amaze. And the Ravens just had one of the most incredible runs in playoff history.

Go into Denver and beat Manning? Then fly into New England and beat Brady? Child, please.

Few have ever had a more difficult road to the SB. Kudos to one of the most deserving SB teams in a long, long time.

Now here's a perspective I hadn't thought of.

I think I'll go hide in the closet until the reactions subside.

smiley-throwing-bomb.gif

:laugh2:

I would be inclined to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact they were both all over each other from the snap. And the fact Jim Harbaugh is an asshole about every play that doesn't go his way.

What I saw was a receiver getting mugged immediately, and trying to shove the guy off of him.

If offsetting fouls floats your boat though, they should have replayed the down.

SF wasn't about to get a call in that game though. On the return, one of the cover guys was getting held by TWO Ravens, for about 12 yards. He was the guy who would have been in the lane Jones took.

Still though, for all the shoulda-wouldas and the issue with the lights, Baltimore made a helluva run, as McD5 pointed out. I'd just like to have seen the last game decided more "cleanly."

Oh, and hopefully Jim's fines will be less for bailing on interviews than they would have been had he told the truth about the officiating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.