• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sproles released... Fit for us?

Is the only reason we can't keep both that it's just too much money?

Don't you need more than two running backs?

When I said I wanted Sproles I was assuming we'd also keep Helu. Though to be honest I didn't realize we were paying Helu so much money.

Poor Morris, that'd be messed up if he was the starter making like 600k a year and his two backups are making a combined ~3 mil :)

Calm down, Silent baby. All I said was that I'm not sure the hypothetical is realistic.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

For the record, this was not meant as an insult or name calling, but apparently some took it that way. It was a John Riggins reference, but I might have misquoted it. Apologies to anyone who was offended, "baby" in this instance is a term of endearment!!!

I was NOT calling Derek a silent baby, lol!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

im still a Hell no actually, but for a bargain price id be less disgusted, I want young players with upside, not guys who have reached the downslope who may or may not decline rapidly. even at the right price its not the right move, unless it was for well below market value and even then im torn.

Looks like the Saints realized there was a lot of interest and are holding off on releasing him to see if someone wants to deal... All the interest pretty much drives his price above where I was interested in us spending.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Saints were intentional with a rumored release to gauge interest for a trade.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Saints were intentional with a rumored release to gauge interest for a trade.

Jimmy Graham publicly voiced his displeasure with the move... would be messed up if that was the plan

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Graham publicly voiced his displeasure with the move... would be messed up if that was the plan

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Could this be the end of New Orleans' run? The Graham contract, Brees has 2-3 years tops, and they are losing solid Free Agents. I see them slipping...the problem is they may slip just in time for Garrett to be fired in Dallas and Payton to move on from NO. Ugh!

Ha! Well, the Saints just signed Jarius Byrd, so...

The Philadelphia Eagles acquired RB Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for an undisclosed package.

End of discussion!

Weird, to be honest I'd rather see Sproles in there than Shady though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.