• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Remember. If you thought the 2020 election was stolen then you should not vote. I mean why waste your time. They'll just cheat again. For everyone else... Vote! Vote! Vote!

I’m just waiting for the 3am vote dump in Philly and Detroit. 😛

Remember. If you thought the 2020 election was stolen then you should not vote. I mean why waste your time. They'll just cheat again. For everyone else... Vote! Vote! Vote!

Early and often. 🥳

The Taurids are visible practically anywhere on Earth, except for the South Pole. Meteor showers are named after the constellation from which the meteors appear to emanate, known as the radiant. From Earth's perspective, the Taurid meteor shower appears to come approximately from the direction of the Taurus constellation.

To find Taurus, look for the constellation Orion and then peer to the northeast to find the red star Aldebaran, the star in the bull's eye.

Visible until December.

864AD144-543A-47FF-91E0-03957DB9996A.jpeg

My Saturday and Sundays are wrapped up in nothing but wrestling tournaments. Every one of them is no shorter than 6 hours. My legs and back hurt so bad after each of them.

I know I'll miss this when he's older and out of the house, but damn does my body hurt right now.

No way someone with a face like this ever hurt anyone!

B4AACF6D-ADC2-44CB-A524-514B7172B633.jpeg

With the war in the Ukraine going on still, we have had an influx of families move here to be with their relatives.

My son just got a Ukrainian boy in his class that started Monday. He said the boy didn't speak English and had no friends and that bothered him. This morning I found him at our Google nest asking "please tell me how to write 'my name is .... Do you want to play football with us today at lunch?'"

Super proud dad moment.

Brilliant, Mike! You are seriously doing something right with your boys.

Very cool. Almost makes me want to go to a Cubs game.

Hey, John, have you spied a balloon over your house yet?

No - only the usual UFOs. Haven’t been abducted and probed in years though, so all good!

Comments section is gold... gold I tell you!

I think Mike might enjoy this. Heck of a story. Wrestlers are just a different breed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.