• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

That is all great to hear, John! I am glad the experience wasn't as awful for you as some others are suggesting is happening.

I will take your thoughts into major consideration for my shows on Wednesday - basically act fast when presented with an option at a reasonable price and don't be too picky.

That's awesome brother!

Having setbacks due to my accident recently. Hearing goes out and comes back with a buzz to it after a while. Feels like as short in a circuit.

Vision gets blurry and comes back as well. I feel like the TV our parents would have. I just need another big whack upside the head and I'll reset.

Dr said there is nothing wrong that they see...so, there's that

I'm guessing most of those symptoms will improve or go away with time as your brain has the ability to reroute around any injured areas. Hoping so anyway, just happy you are reasonably okay brother!

Thanks, bro. I feel good overall. Just that nagging stuff

Drove 4.5 hours to Michigan for a big wrestling tournament. Should bring kids from most of the Midwest and the middle east coast.

Time for the boy to earn his keep!!

My son got 44 for his football jersey this season. It's the jersey I wore the entire time I played and I wore it because of Riggo.

He already knows his running style, now it's time to teach him about his personality!!

It may be green and black, but his heart is burgundy and gold. He's the only reason I'm not a Browns fan, and knows how long our family has been fans of this organization.

Attachments

• PXL_20220819_020739292.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220819_020739292.MP.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 42

the football is terrible as it's probably podunk high school somewhere in kansas, but it's still fun to witness.

Pretty awesome! Not sure what the DC was thinking rushing just 2 when the only thing that can beat you is giving the QB time to make a ridiculous downfield throw, but that's what happens... Not sure what was going on with the lights there, lol...

That is bgo class right there!!

Does anyone else have a job where their boss makes them justify PTO and make sure they are covered before they can use it?

No but that sucks! You earned it and good bosses want you to use your time off and recognize they need to facilitate it vs applying guilt because you are taking care of yourself.

Might want to look at your company time off policy - bet it doesn’t say anything about finding your own coverage.

That's what I figured. I'm not sure why he is like this, but it's going to end up with me telling him to knock it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.