• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

I only ask that people check the PTO calendar as only so many people can be off at the same time, if that time is already spoken for it's a no can do if not go ahead. As far as coverage goes I don't know your job structure but at my company we do make sure that managers (myself and others) have coverage before we request, some of that has to do with finance licenses and ensuring we have Florida people cover Florida as to not piss off big brother.

Definitely check your company's PTO policy. You might want to check state labor laws too as I'm almost certain that in some states it is illegal to deny PTO to an employee except for specific and limited reasons.

So I brought my kids and Mrs. CH to visit this little pup today. I should have known better than to tell them that I am not getting them a dog. 😑

Attachments

• IMG_20221022_151417.jpg
    IMG_20221022_151417.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 47
So you have a dog now. Sweet!

Not for another month, as he will be staying with the breeder until late November, but yes. I am not sure how to feel about it, as I am kind of an OCD person in my house, but I am hoping he is a good fit for our family. Mrs. CH is turning 40 and my kids and her have been asking for a dog forever. Birthday/Christmas all packed into one this year I guess.

Dogs make a house a home, brother.

Training is key.

In case anyone here thinks THEY were having a bad day …

How can you do that to me?!

I thought we were friends?!!

PXL_20221026_122249111.jpg

Funny story. When we moved in it was dead of winter. As spring came along everything started blooming except this tree and 3 others just like it. One day I got mad and was walking out to cut them down when I noticed little green buds on them.

Can you imagine if I had? I'd miss out on this every year!

Something I read this morning

Dec 2021 a meteor hit the surface of Mars causing damage to the planet. It exposed boulder sized ice chunks on it. Since it happened close to it's equator it is believed that this water could be used for things like drinking water, rocket propellant, and even growing crops.

Very cool. I think it's been pretty well-established that there's water on Mars at this point. Question is - how long before there's a manned outpost there and is it sustainable? It's a very tough environment. Reality lags so so far behind science fiction at this point.

Agreed. Who's the first to brave it and try? How do you establish oxygen to go along with that water to even grow anything/live?

I prefer seeing how much my portfolio has dropped by 4pm instead of 11pm. 🤪

I'd election day.

It doesn't matter what side of the fence you are, what matters is you vote. It's the last stand between us and tyranny.

I agree. That’s why I’m voting three times.

I'm voting for none of the above!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.