• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Wife wanted to redo the flooring in the whole house, so far it’s not as fun as it sounds.

Last edited:
Nothing like reading ‘A Brief History of Time’ to make you not want to waste your time going to a job every day :)

Most of what we do and worry about every day is so pointless…

Never been a big Hawking fan, been quite awhile since I read it though.

Me and Miss SO went to ride Pantheon here at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg and , let me tell you, intense, real intense, its the same manufacturer that did Velocicoaster at Universal (which is in my top ten) but this is just nuts. A few things if you plan on coming to ride it, number one if you're over 6'2 you cannot ride it, also unfortunately due to the intensity and stalling loops waist size matters and I had to watch a few people in disappointment not allowed to ride. After riding the coaster I understand but it still sucked to watch people turned away due to their size. Then again, it has reinforced my need to lose weight as I'm carrying over 20 pounds on my frame that's unnecessary and unhealthy. Here's to eating better and drinking less when I return from vacation. Also, Williamsburg is still such a cool chill area, check out the Powhatan Resort, full kitchens, washer dryer etc for like $130 a night. No I was not paid for that but we've stayed here 3x and it's always been a blast.

Screenshot_20220624-203557.png

I can taste it from here :)

That’s amazing burgold! Congrats! Where can we find it?

That’s amazing burgold! Congrats! Where can we find it?
Thanks!

This link will take you to the page where you can click on the finalists and then to my story Half-Lives. In order to see the story (before it's formally published) I think you have to register to the site and post on any thread to make the invisible threads visible. If you struggle let me know. :)

Attended my first wrestling tournament since my accident. It was a quick one so we were only there for 3 hours, but the feeling my son said he had knowing I was there made me that much more thankful for being able to be there.

I went from being thrilled to get on the "verified" list for a chance to buy tickets for the Buffalo and Detroit shows next week to now being not so sure. This is unreal and has definitely put a damper on my Thursday.

I have seen him and the band live a half a dozen times. I will be satisfied with the memories.

I have seen him and the band live a half a dozen times. I will be satisfied with the memories.

Part of me thought the same way, Chris.

The other part of me knows what his music has meant to me throughout my life, especially the last four years, which were particularly very hard for me from a health standpoint. The music was always a healer for me in some of my most troubled days. I almost need to go in a weird way to kind of validate and confirm that I made it through the turbulence if that makes any sense...

But agreed - those prices are going to make me think long and hard about simply putting on a record, relaxing, and smiling.

I love ‘Letter to You’. I think it’s very likely this is the last E Street Band your. I’ll be in the queue this morning trying to get tickets for the Greensboro show but it will depend on pricing - not paying hundreds per ticket.

Yes, I have seen the Letter To You film. Really cool!

On a side note, I wasn't that big of a fan of Western Stars initially upon release. Then I watched the Netflix thing he put out for Western Stars and it completely changed my perspective on that album. I would personally now rank it in the top half of his album catalogue. Funny how that works sometimes.

Good luck scoring tickets today as well, Boone!

Boone, how did the Greensboro ticket experience go? Were tickets priced in the thousands within minutes like yesterday's batch of shows that went on sale? Did you have any luck?

I got tickets. The process, from logging into a waiting room on my phone, getting put into a queue (I started out with 2000 in front of me), and then getting my chance to pick seats, was very easy and seamless. Once it was my turn to pick tickets, basically you are presented with a venue seating chart and you click on sections you are interested in and then see pricing. The worst seats available were in the $69 -$79 price range. The ones I would’ve wanted (front center upper deck) were $300-$400 a ticket and I wasn’t going to pay that. I ended up taking upper deck a few rows back at about 45 degrees from the stage (if the stage is 6 o’clock, my seats are at 9 o’clock) and it cost me $600 for 4 seats. More than I wanted to pay but…

I didn’t want to take an extended time looking at seats because I figured every minute that went by the fewer options there would be…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.