• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

If the Academy really wanted to garner this type of attention (they didn’t) they could have just invited Alec Baldwin to the Oscars and armed him with a prop gun.

Sorry, I’m a work in progress. 😉

Odd how that story died after 3 weeks isn't it?

And John the fact they gave Will Smith the award afterwards just shows the sycophantic bubble all of those "high integrity moral character" people who were there really live in. If anyone of us had done that in a similar setting all of those "Elites" would be on twitter claiming they have PTSD and are scared for their safety.

Depending on jurisdiction…battery is not always a mandatory or automatic arrest without a complaintant, outside of domestic violence situations.

She's not just bad for him she's a completely self indulgent being, why he continues to stay with her especially now that the kids are grown is mind blowing, but you've already mentioned the succubus

7FEE1380-F9CD-45E6-8CB7-F52A38CB3B30.gif

Another thought: the angrier you get at a joke, the more likely they are to keep making it. He just let the entire world know how to get under his skin.

The more time that goes by, the more Will looks bad. That dude needs to ditch that succubus and figure out how to get back to who he once was.

Maybe he never was the guy people think he was.

That would be a hell of a trick then. 30+ years since he was the fresh prince and beloved. That's worth an Oscar in itself!!

Bill Cosby. OJ. Not equating him with those two obviously but we are bad about buying into the idea these people are the characters they play. He’s clearly got a really out of whack ego and some serious issues.

I can see that. Cosby threw us all for a loop. Maybe that's the case. But, like with coz, I'm completely blindsided by this then.

I thought his megalomaniac acceptance speech was more illuminating than ‘the slap’. Anyone can go crazy in a moment. But he’s seriously egomaniacal.

First week post wrestling season and I feel weird. Instead of being in a gym for 3 hours a night, 4 nights a week were now just hanging out.

He's already asking to find a room to practice in.

First week post wrestling season and I feel weird. Instead of being in a gym for 3 hours a night, 4 nights a week were now just hanging out.

He's already asking to find a room to practice in.

Enjoy the break.

Yuk!
...and this coming from someone who has lived in Maryland since '81. No amount of Old Bay can disguise the taste of vodka. I've tried a few, and it reminds me of rubbing alcohol. No amount of Old Bay can make it taste good :cautious:
What is good, on a hot summer day after working around the yard, is an ice cold lager poured into a glass that's been rimmed in Old Bay.....

I'm a vodka fan. Love it, sip it, appreciate it. But, I can't think of what you mix this with outside of a bloody Mary. And I've already got the bloody Mary mix from old bay.

Maybe Chesapeake Bay water?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.