• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

That's Chelcie Lynn aka trailer park Tammy. She actually lives in San Diego.

Leaving my neighborhood this morning I can see on 520 east several emergency vehicles lights, I was heading west. I figured it was just another accident as people fly down that stretch of road, come to find out it's a honey bee farm that's been there for over 40 years that is ablaze. Saw 8 water/ fire trucks heading that way shortly after the turn. Not a good feeling, I hope the couple that owns and runs the place is safe and hopefully the bees. The bees often show up at my house and eat the pollen from my palm trees when the pods open, always amazing to see several hundred of them chowing down. Sh**** way to start my day to say in the least.

Super long weekends rock.

Wrestling tournament today about 2 hours south
Tree cutting tomorrow
Another tournament Sunday about an hour away

There is no off-season!!

Happy Hanukkah to all our members of the tribe !
285 small.jpg

Phil Collins is an underrated musician imo. My favorite of his songs is ‘don’t care anymore’

My son went 10-2 these past two weeks wrestling and won 3 of 4 tournaments. Kid is an animal and loves it. He works out 5 times a week with two of the days being back to back trainings, and we've done 2 tournaments a weekend.

I tried to back him down and give him a break and he flat out said "no". When asked why not "dad, I'm the reigning champ. I need to get better every day and defend my title". He doesn't know it, but I'm shutting him down 50% next week.

If anyone is considering buying a Dodge Journey please pause & take 5 seconds and punch yourself in the junk.

Trying to trade it in for a Jeep Cherokee today

Last edited:
Turns out a fuse blew, burned the fuse box up and $2400 in electronics. Not an old model, 2017 to be exact.

Long story short our Cherokee is being driven up from southern MN as I type.

Yeah, I had to replace our hot water heater this week for roughly the same amount. Ouch!

Brother if I was around there I woulda done it for the cost of parts and hot spicy salts!

One good thing is we just had them deduct it from our trade in. Lessons learned on buying a dodge car.

Brother if I was around there I woulda done it for the cost of parts and hot spicy salts!

One good thing is we just had them deduct it from our trade in. Lessons learned on buying a dodge car.

If you want hot spicy salts pm me your address - I actually owe someone else some which I just remembered!

Sounds like a plan. Imma try and send you some walleye in exchange. Won’t be rancid like the salmon, it’ll be dry ice packed this time around.

Our 2021 Cherokee has arrived and it’s a nice little suv if any of you guys are deciding on one.

Unless you’re buying a ram truck do NOT buy a dodge!

Stephen has finally caught on that I've been matching him up with 6th graders at tournaments. It's not intentional, but he's the youngest by far on the team and it only goes by weight.

He had 9 matches on Sunday. He went 4-5 and was bruised all over. So, we took him to great wolf for a night to play and get it all out.

He does 5 practices a week by choice. If you try to sit him he gets mad about it. He does 2 tournaments a weekend and says "I'm trophy hunting". He's the #4 kid in the state at his weight and hitting his stride at the right time with state championship coming up.

Okay Netflix has this interactive show with Bear Grylls so we tried it. If you’re really bored I’d recommend it otherwise meh.

Anyways my sister in law calls and wants to know what we’re doing….

Wife: We’re watching Bear Grylls eat a centipede.
SLAW: Why are you watching bare ass gorillas eat centipedes?

FYI

Some kid is constantly trying to bully my son at school even though it hasn't worked. I thought it had escalated when he sucker punched my boy and got suspended, but his first day back and he's doing it again.

My advice was for my son to just beat the dog snot out of this kid and teach him a lesson. He's already made the kid cry on the wrestling mat when the boy punched him, but he needs to just mollywhop that boy one good time so he stops

Mom..not so much. Tell the teacher, walk away, try to defuse.

Dad isn't around that i know of so I can't pull him outside and ask him to step in before I just finally lose my cool. I'm really screwed up over this one. No way this kid could beat my son in a fight..but, my son is so nice and his mom is so antiviolent I can't figure out what to do.

Ask for a meeting with his teacher and principal. I’d tell them it needs to stop or they are leaving you no alternative but for you to allow your son to defend himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.