• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

No. I don't think he meant that ;)

For those of us up North the Aurora borealis is most likely visible this weekend

I will be in Lapland, Finland in 3 weeks. 155 miles above the southernmost point of the Arctic Circle.

I’ll post some pics if the conditions are favorable. 🤞

Opening day of rifle season starts tomorrow!

0F01D274-39AF-42A0-9AD5-3FE07991C716.jpeg

I have a riser on my desk in my office here. Complete game changer! I can walk in place and went from about 6k steps at work to 13!

My legs are screaming but in a good way

What’s a ‘riser’ Mike?

Last edited:
Desk Riser - I have a few employees that use them so you can stand at your desk with the monitors at eye level and the keyboard comfortably in front of you as well

H600000894_1

That shit’ll kill you

My boss used to have an office chair that had a big bouncy ball for a seat. I just could never get past that, lol…

We've got several people in our corporate office who sit on exercise balls instead of a chair, whatever works I guess

I have a riser on my desk in my office here. Complete game changer! I can walk in place and went from about 6k steps at work to 13!

My legs are screaming but in a good way

I think I mentioned this in other threads, but the biggest downside for me working from home is the fact that I don’t move. My office building was somewhat large and the parking lot was big. So I’d walk a lot naturally without making a specific effort. Now I have to make an effort to walk. My physical health has gone noticeably downhill. So I’m glad you found a way to deal with that.

My best friend died yesterday morning from a pulmonary embolism. He was 48, a single father, and leaves 3 young boys behind.

He had Type 2 diabetes that was mostly due to poor personal lifestyle choices (diet & exercise). I tried so hard to get through to him, to help him, but to no real avail.

Please take care of yourselves. If not for you then for those you love and are responsible for.

Sorry to hear this Chris!

It's never too early for Christmas music!

Rifle season over with this 9 point. Not a giant by any means but had to make a command decision

926C398D-C9AD-4614-9CFD-F31199AAC7DA.jpeg

Anyone still looking for their soulmate?

Um what did I just watch? Also, is that in Roanoke? I’ve been to a Mexican Restaurant in Roanoke that served salsa that way. I’m sure it’s not unique to just that place, but it is the first one that popped into my head.

I am a notorious non-gambler but the cruise line gave me a complimentary 10€ chip. Since today is my birthday I went to the roulette table and put it on 11.

Winning number?

11 🤣💶

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.