• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

I got it just last week. I was pissed

John Hinckley is getting released unconditionally from prison next year. Pretty shocked to see that happen in my lifetime.

This is easily my favorite time of the year.

50s in the morning with fog
70s in the afternoon
Football in the evenings
Leaves changing color
Fire pits used for actual warmth outside

The only part I am not a fan of is it's getting darker early, but it's a fair trade.

Swimming with sea turtles in Hawaii was never on my bucket list, but I would suggest adding it if you haven't.

I just swam with 4 giant ones by accident. I was just snorkeling on a reef and drifted deep. Next thing I knew they were all around me and below me. I ended up about 3 feet from one and we both surfaced at the same time.

I'm still high from it.

That sounds like Hanauma Bay - but just a guess?

We're in Kauai at poipu beach. Just unreal..

50BBFE1B-B7B1-4C7B-8AAB-F4C61ECE2EED.jpeg

Out in the middle of a lake fishing today & the damn foot pedal unscrewed itself from the crank arm. Had to paddle back like some flea infested peasant & cutting the trip short.

Edit: Boone, do you put thread sealant on your bike’s pedal?

Last edited:
No - but if you put pedals on backwards, the pedaling action will actually unscrew them.put on correctly the pedaling action screws them on righters is it possible you have pedals on backwards?

No the crank arms are angled that if you did they’d rub against the manifold. Plus their labeled, and the other one hasn’t had an issue at all. I’m talking with the company now as it’s a warranty issue

Sending out emails to groups of 1500 people at a time is really nerve wrecking.

Is my punctuation and spelling correct?
Did I forget anything?
Do I have the right info in it?

So far so good...but, man!

Those were good times. Seriously though don’t miss sending those out one bit. I was always neurotic right before launching messages to the masses.

Better reread them before sending to make sure you don’t get Gruden’d down the road.

How is this not ALL over the news??? Crazy and very sad. I'm not sure if this was a case of someone not realizing that even blanks have enough explosive force to kill (such as if you put a gun loaded with blanks to someone's head and pulled the trigger), or if they actually loaded live ammo, which would just be incredible incompetence.

Anyone who remembers the crow knows blanks can kill just as well. What a freaking tragedy.

From the sound of it, had to be live ammo. Why would he even be pointing a weapon at a non-actor? Just bizarre…

Oof…

On a related topic - why in this day and age would ANY entertainment industry be using REAL firearms? There’s no reason for it. Seems like they could use replicas that could easily be designed to mimic the real thing - it’s the biggest no-brainer of all time.

There are so many memes out about this.

"Alec Baldwin killed more people than every insurgent on Jan 6" might be my favorite one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.