• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

You know, I love my Gibson Les Paul and nothing can touch 'the look' but I'm convinced the PRS play even better. I really liked how Mark's played and sounded.

I openly admit that I have a man-crush on Paul Reed Smith. He blows me away with his passion, his drive, and his total dedication to mission. I am proud to invest in that.

BGO jam session?

We could get Win to play the recorder. 😉

Might be time to organize a BGO Lost Weekend ...

I’m not about that life anymore, it’s all about the tambourine now!

Here’s a key holder you guitar players may find cool.

993716DA-0A0C-4D5E-A7A9-1FA250B008FA.jpeg

I took my son to get fitted for football pads this week. We all get there and there is a line. Every kid there says "hey, coach!" and I'm grabbing kids, punching them, roughing them up, and chatting up their parents.

Small Town life is the best. I'm coaching flag and tackle as well as wrestling. Coach...never a name I thought I'd be called. But, it feels right. These kids love me and I love them.

I had my boy watching Sean highlights. He didn't headhunt or lead with his head. He was a pure aggressive tackler. My boy is dying to be him.

the town I grew up in Northern California burned to the ground last night due to the Dixie Fire. It was surreal to see the streets and places I used to roam completely engulfed in flames with no hope at all to be seen. Just devastating for the people who live there...I am not sure that town can rebuild and make it.
The people up North have been BEGGING for deforestation for decades while the political jackasses sit back and do nothing but penalize and restrict it. THIS is why California burns every freaking year! You have to clear the dead out to stop the tinder box from exploding as well as creating new life!

Unemployed for the first time in almost a decade.

Technically I'm on PTO until Monday when I start my new job, but to not work and do whatever I want just feels so odd.

Makes me realize I need to take my PTO more often and get away.

Good luck with the new gig and hope it is a positive move for you :cheers:

Unemployed for the first time in almost a decade.

Technically I'm on PTO until Monday when I start my new job, but to not work and do whatever I want just feels so odd.

Makes me realize I need to take my PTO more often and get away.

Sucks you’re unemployed, unless it’s by choice. And you need to take those days off for sure! Family is the real job and much more important.

It is by choice. Better for my family and myself. Thanks for asking!

Sitting in West Virginia for work and I really forgot how beautiful it is here. So green and small town.

Get to the hotel and realize I'm right across the street from Marshall. Outstanding!

You’re in Huntington? If you were on 64 east towards Charleston you went by my home town.

Last edited:
I did. Beautiful scenery there.

Now sitting in an airport heading to San Diego.

I really dislike traveling.

Just uncovered a large hornet nest on the outside of the house in a crawl space vent. One got me but I took at least 50 of the bastards out with foam insecticide.

Round 2 with these shits coming up in 10 mins. Going in with a ‘Leeroy Jankins’ charge!

31 years ago today I was herding my Marine Platoon onto a rented commercial jet bound for the Kuwait border at the start of Desert Shield. That began the most bizarre, surreal 7 months of my life.

If I could play only one board game for the rest of my life it'd be a tough choice between Monopoly and Clue. Not that anyone plays board games anymore but if they did.

Risk. It aligns with my desire for total world domination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.