• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

1625167483797.png

So, I took an older bar height table with chairs down (not this close) and my wife and I sit out there now and just watch the sunset. I have seen the neighbors looking at me when I am carrying it so hopefully they join us for a drink. It really is a special way to end the day in the summer.

Is that part of a lake, a creek, or what you’ve got at the back of your property? Looks awesome!

its a creek that is attached to wetlands. It was pretty much filled in, so I took a shovel and just dug it wider and about a foot deep and lined the sides with the dirt. That is why it overflows (that and SO much rain) but it has tadpoles, minnows, and crayfish in it. boys have a ball trying to catch them.

Thank you!

it is actually flowing...it just overflowed due to the rain right there

None of my business, of course, but what it this ... entry to your undermarsh den of iniquity?

1625170235206.png

I built that bridge! It even supports my mower going across. I cut trails through that area with a push mower and the boys play hide and seek with their friends at night. I wish I had this when I was a kid!

1625177393857.png

Can't wait for my vacation this year! 2 weeks!

It won't top last year when I took my son on a cross country trip, but the whole family is going this time...South Florida here we come!

Hopefully, I can talk her into buying our next property down there...or maybe even move down there!

3 weeks away for us. Can't wait. I need a break.

All my crew and most of my brother's and sisters will be there. And Marcus hopefully for some of it so we can swing some clubs, play guitars, and drink some bourbon and homebrew.

All my crew and most of my brother's and sisters will be there. And Marcus hopefully for some of it so we can swing some clubs, play guitars, and drink some bourbon and homebrew.
Enjoy yourself! I know how much that gathering means to you.

Met some friends over in Wisconsin for an inter-tube float down a river there. If you’ve never done a float like that you’re just wrong.

But wear sunscreen on your shins for goodness sake, pretty sure I burnt every nerve ending off on my shins

edit: this is not my group and from the company’s website. The orange rafts are for coolers and radios, and you just run straps through the handles and make a circle of tubers, a pretty fun day

DB1B1DC7-34E9-4964-B551-300B17031D98.jpeg

Last edited:
Another great job by DC for the fireworks display!

Getting in and out?

I swear...logic must be lost on these people!

There is no earthly reason to shut down all points of entry to the city. I have been to this display for many years now and the logistics just keeps getting worse!

Attachments

• BS1_2200.jpg
    BS1_2200.jpg
    942.7 KB · Views: 63
I am getting old. A full weekend of playing backyard sports with the kids, partying, and hanging out have my body sore in places I didn't know still got sore!

I’m just here because I have nothing Elsa to do.

• On Fire
Reactions: Om
We recently had a family of 5 die tubing on the Dan river near where I live. There have been numerous people who have died on what is a pretty calm river because the e gone over some mid-size falls and gotten stuck in the current underneath them and drowned. Very sad.

For those of you who like to tube, better make sure you know the rivers and waterways you are tubing on…

Flood warnings flood warnings oh so much fun, cloudy for days, where is the sun, flood warnings flood warnings I'll shut my offices down soon so I can buy beer and my teams can prepare for the monsoon.

Scorched my legs on that tube float, lesson learned the hard way

6CE84953-B6F1-4893-A9B6-AC4A817544CC.jpeg

Monday

2FB72642-2F0D-402A-B3DE-594EDCCA5321.jpeg

Today’s blisters

• Wow
Reactions: Om
That’s well beyond ‘sunburn’ brother. I would get seen if you have not been to an MD yet. You probably need to be on antibiotics, get some specialty wound care products, etc… that’s the kind of burn that can turn into something serious pretty quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.