• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

watch that military sense of humor. its hysterical to people who get it...but, you now have a whole new world of PC folk who are just looking to get offended.

but, thats quality humor right there in my camp. I would laugh at that all day.

it was 78 degrees on Saturday here. had a BBQ, lil fire outside, and just enjoyed the day in shorts.

it was 44 degrees today...raining, gray, and just gross out.

Winter is here.

Curious to know what type of heating and cooling systems you guys run and how do you like them. I’m looking into a split heat pump system and if anyone has one I’ve got a few questions.

Break a leg Win - I'm sure you'll be great!

Appreciate it Boone! First day was 6 hours of computer based training & inprocessing. I felt like a stunt double in a prison rape scene.

Congrats on the new job. I would DEFINITELY check that humor at the door LOL!

Yeah I really need to honestly. Yesterday I was getting introduced to different departments & stated I’m the FNG, then was dumb enough to explain it when asked it’s meaning.

This site going away is a damn shame. It really has been a home to most.

If we changed things and added others, it would be an ideal situation to discuss furthering its life.....

I love this new job, easiest one I’ve ever had. But man theres so many elderly people I come across each day, some are in just pitiful state. Many have no one left to take them to their appointments, makes ya appreciate your loved ones even more.

sending a "my expectations of you" to my team is freaking HARD! I love being in charge of a team and feel I have great leadership skills. but, ordering people to comply is just something I have an issue with.

I worded it nicely...but, still had to be firm.

Every time I need to say the # 50 I pronounce it like ‘fiftah’. This movie pretty much broke the way I say it like ‘I’m going fiftah mph...fiftah’

Started the new year/new me thing yesterday morning.

No alcohol
No sugar
Fasting from 1830 - 1030
working out and cardio daily

day 1 was a big ol headache and major loss of energy. Just started to eat a bit ago and already feel better.

Started the new year/new me thing yesterday morning.

No alcohol
No sugar
Fasting from 1830 - 1030
working out and cardio daily

day 1 was a big ol headache and major loss of energy. Just started to eat a bit ago and already feel better.

Hang in there, Mike.

Once you adapt to those changes you are going to really like the benefits.

Got an offer to fish on Lake Of The Woods up by the border this weekend. With wind chill it was -56

Attachments

• A59195F7-4268-4131-812E-80F99A38A9A5.jpeg
    A59195F7-4268-4131-812E-80F99A38A9A5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.