• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

I might make it, it's gonna be close. The bare minimum deal I worked out was what got me to the dollar amount I have to reach. After another generous donation, I am now just $192 shy of where I need to be. I'm praying, begging, doing a rain dance, singing hakuna matata, whatever it takes. A wing and a prayer is still better than defeat.

I have started a separate thread if anyone wants to help Nathan out. Back to random things in this thread :)

Going fishing with pops tomorrow. We used to go at least a couple of times a week, but this will be our first trip in over 4 years, and I'm really looking forward to it. Especially since the reports have been amazing.

Pompano, roundhead, speckled trout, flounder, blue fish, spadefish, and very large mackerel for this area have all been steadily caught for the past couple of weeks.

Hopefully we'll fill some coolers and have some good eats.

John, I just thought you'd like to know my dad is still rocking a BGO sticker you sent me about a decade ago, and I swear to you it looks just as good as the day I got it. I can honestly say it's the most high quality sticker I've ever seen. If you have any more laying around, I'd love to have one. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.

John, I just thought you'd like to know my dad is still rocking a BGO sticker you sent me about a decade ago, and I swear to you it looks just as good as the day I got it. I can honestly say it's the most high quality sticker I've ever seen. If you have any more laying around, I'd love to have one. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.
Yeah, I’ve had the same experience. I do still have stickers and if you (or anyone else) wants a couple, just PM me name/address and I’ll be glad to send.

This summer has barely seen any rain here in Minnesota, gorgeous weather mostly.

1597759260873.png

I get amazing sunsets in summertime.

Having kids who drink juice means you never run out of mixer for vodka

Coach Mike has now begun his reign of domination over the 5-8 year old flag football team!

first night was last night with a skills combine. was really neat to be able to show these kids how to properly hold a football, raise it to their ear, and release. how to hold their hands when taking a football from either side, and how to keep their bodies squared up on the defender when trying to get to a flag. you can feel them absorbing it.

Stephen thought Coach Daddy would be fun and nice to him...he decided to throw a football in to a crowd of kids so he ended up doing 10 pushups in front of everyone and getting a chewing. that ended that little game he was playing.

I am really excited to coach him and those boys. should be fun.

You should assign them film study of Mike Singletary & Ronnie Lott

Last season a kid tried to lower a shoulder in to him and he just ripped him with a forearm knocking him down. crowd went "oooh!" and he turned to them and flexed like Hulk Hogan.

I told him to stop immediately and help his buddy up, but inside I was smiling really big. kid tried to lower a shoulder in flag and learned quickly.

Curious, has flag football replaced peewee (pads) in that area?

no. 7 and up is "modified" or what we called Pop Warner back in the day.

they let you go through til 8 if you want so not to force you to put your kid in pads.

The truth shall set you free!

I'm not a Christian.

But I love me some 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. I was totally enthralled with it as a kid. I remain so. Amazing piece of art.

For those of you who like soda but have to lay off the sugar give this one a try. It’s in the Coke-zero mold but tastes WAY better. It’s called Doc zero and it’s actually damn good.

Attachments

• EDFCFC5B-DC9B-4395-A71E-5CC1D88173F6.jpeg
    EDFCFC5B-DC9B-4395-A71E-5CC1D88173F6.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 86
the smoke from the CA fires have reached all the way out here in Ohio. Our sunrises and sunsets are constantly hazy. I cant even imagine what the people of that state are going through.

Today was one of those days. Tomorrow is meant for writing, relaxing, and something else. Not sure what it could be, but pretty sure it is going to be better than today.

Today was one of those days. Tomorrow is meant for writing, relaxing, and something else. Not sure what it could be, but pretty sure it is going to be better than today.
Hope so BB. Better days ahead brother!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.