• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Agreed. That's a good leader right there.

Josh Allen without Dabol is good, but not as amazing.

Nacho Year.jpg

Finally a playoff result I can get on board with!

I started to feel bad for Cowboys fans…but then I remembered that they still have the Yankees, Lakers, and Blue Devils to lean on.

Props to the Cincinnati Bengals. That team plays hard, is well coached, and is probably the last team anyone wants to face right now. No apparent weaknesses.

Not to mention they have the motivation of losing to the Rams in the SB last year.

Panthers hire Frank Reich as their new Head Coach.

Big shoe dropping…

Payton wasn't really all that impressive before he "retired" I didn't think. Seems like a lot to give up for him.

No doubt - hoping he can make that trade for Wilson less of a disaster…

Yuck. Demeco deserves better than Houston.

Yuck. Demeco deserves better than Houston.

Denver had him pegged as their first choice and he elected not to go there.

Houston may not be great, but they have the 6th most cap space this offseason with no real hindering contracts (in fact their biggest contract is Laremy Tunsil who you could cut and save an additional $19M) .... a young QB with a year of experience that you can easily move on from, 11 picks in the upcoming draft, including no. 2 and no. 12 overall... and 5 total in the first 2 days of the draft.

The team can easily find it's way into being an up and coming team in one of the weaker divisions in the league.

Report I heard was Ryan got a 6 year deal so he will be afforded the ability to truly see this thing through...

Danny Dimes and Gruden are coming!!

*According to media outlets* … I don’t believe half what I read on social media as it’s often proven total BS later on.

Denver had him pegged as their first choice and he elected not to go there.

Houston may not be great, but they have the 6th most cap space this offseason with no real hindering contracts (in fact their biggest contract is Laremy Tunsil who you could cut and save an additional $19M) .... a young QB with a year of experience that you can easily move on from, 11 picks in the upcoming draft, including no. 2 and no. 12 overall... and 5 total in the first 2 days of the draft.

The team can easily find it's way into being an up and coming team in one of the weaker divisions in the league.

Report I heard was Ryan got a 6 year deal so he will be afforded the ability to truly see this thing through...

Or based on the Owner’a history he’ll get 3 seasons and they’ll pay him the other 3 not to coach :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.