• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Yeah. To me it looks like the only guaranteed money is the signing bonus that was equally spread across 4 years.

I fully believe though that the Bills organization will do everything possible to make it right if worse comes to worse and he is unable to return to his job.

Well he's gotten his base salary for 2021 and 2022, so he's already recieved $1,485,000 in game checks in addition to the $160,476 signing bonus... so career earnings at this point are $1,645,476.

He likely will be on the roster starting the first day of the new league year, as he'll very likely still be 'injured' but those are paid on game checks... so he's not going to see one of those til week 1 of 2023... unless an injury settlement is agreed upon before that.

Called it

Sources: The Arizona Cardinals fired head coach Kliff Kingsbury, who 10 months ago signed a contract extension through the 2027 season.

The Cardinals still never have had a head coach - any head coach - last longer than six years while the team has existed for over 100 years.

I like this idea :)

And now Cardinals GM Steve Keim has stepped away from his job, meaning that Arizona will be hiring a new GM to replace him and a new head coach to replace Kliff Kingsbury.

Derek Carr just said goodbye to the raiders.

What a choke job by the Chargers. I guess Marty and Rivers weren’t the problem all those years. It doesn’t matter who the QB or coach is, they will find a way to lose.

I deserve either the credit or the blame. Every time I turn of a game early… 😑

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.