• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

‘Tampering with a domestic violence enhancer’

I have no idea what this means. Though it seems that staying away from Alabama wr’s should be practiced nowadays.

Texans' Metchie diagnosed with leukemia, unlikely to play in 2022

Best of luck to that man...

Quenton Nelson may be the best guard in football.... and Settle made him look like a rag doll. This is only 1 rep, but it's still impressive.

Boy, that name sure sounds familiar. Wish we had a guy like him on our team.

Cowboys’ LT Tyron Smith’s hamstring tore and came off the bone, per sources. He could have surgery as early as today, pending meeting with doctors. He is out indefinitely, and is unlikely to return before December.

Aaron Donald took the helmet off from a Bengals player during a joint practice today and hit several players with it.

He better be suspended for a while just like Garrett was.

Alex Leatherwood is playing in the 2nd half of the final preseason game of the year for the Raiders.. and there's serious question of whether or not he'll make the roster...

That dude was believed by some to be the best OT in the draft a year ago....

Alex Leatherwood is playing in the 2nd half of the final preseason game of the year for the Raiders.. and there's serious question of whether or not he'll make the roster...

That dude was believed by some to be the best OT in the draft a year ago....
It just goes to show that no matter how much work your scouting department and coaching staff does to prepare for the draft the draft really is a game of chance. It would be our luck the Cowboys will now take chance on him and turn him into a nice player, although now most project him as guard

It just goes to show that no matter how much work your scouting department and coaching staff does to prepare for the draft the draft really is a game of chance. It would be our luck the Cowboys will now take chance on him and turn him into a nice player, although now most project him as guard

When we did our draft breakdown, i always heard / thought he would project as an OG

Always had high hopes for this guy... local, wanted to see him excel here

For Gods sake grab this guy!

My friends that are raider fans say he's not good enough to be a tackle, but could be a guard. Two different friends who don't know each other had the same opinion.

But, I'd definitely give him a tryout

Bears got him. And wow, the Vikings cut Kellen Mond, picked up by the Browns…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.