• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

That's a valid opinion. But, I don't think he's a head case unless there is a real reason behind it. The man just chose what he would and wouldn't put in his body.

That's no different than anyone else with food, alcohol, etc.

He took it way beyond the decision not to get vaccinated. Drama queen.

It played out in the public eye. As much the NFL fault as his. He has the right to stand up for himself if attacked I think.

I dunno...to each their own.

I don’t blame him. But I think it’s a mistake as it just confirms what the narrative the Browns have put out there, that he’s weak and overly emotional. Better to show you are the bigger man and prove it on the field.

I don’t blame him. But I think it’s a mistake as it just confirms what the narrative the Browns have put out there, that he’s weak and overly emotional. Better to show you are the bigger man and prove it on the field.

IDK I can see where he’s coming from regardless. I mean if you believe you & your partner are in a monogamous relationship and your partner starts asking others out, there isn’t many who would sit tight with that looming.

On the other hand he’s got about zero leverage, and there can’t be a team out there willing to pay handsomely for him. Maybe like a 3rd or something? If he were better I’d get it but the team did open a can that they probably werent prepared to spill everywhere either.

The Colts once gave the Browns a first for Trent Richardson, hmm, they need a Qb

The Colts once gave the Browns a first for Trent Richardson, hmm, they need a Qb
And I happen to know that they have a couple of spare picks laying around at the moment.

Baker ain't done in the NFL. I'd put money on him being good for several more years.

Such a shame the Browns don't ever know how to hold on to good players. We seem to run in parallel with them.

Adams traded to Vegas??? After Rodgers stays???? Holy moly mother of cheese, all I can think is Deonte wants the largest WR contract ever and can't wait to hear Rodgers take on this.

Baker ain't done in the NFL. I'd put money on him being good for several more years.

Such a shame the Browns don't ever know how to hold on to good players. We seem to run in parallel with them.
Baker doesn't have another level. Solid play action QB.

His lack of size hurts him, both in terms of vision and staying healthy. I love Mayfield in a lot of ways.

Btw - what's with team's trashing their QBs on their way out? First Wentz, now Mayfield. Not a very pretty trend.

Trying to justify the action with the Twitter fan base. Sign of the times.

Jerrah going on Maury soon

Bruce Arians retired
Todd Bowles set to be next coach.

So 2 surprises in Tampa - first Brady unretires, then Arians steps away as head coach. Whenever I see 2 surprises back to back I wonder - were they related? Maybe Tom Brady retired because he wasn’t crazy about the idea of playing another year under Bruce Arians who is a ‘my way or the highway’ type coach?

I haven’t seen anyone else connect those dots so maybe I’m out in left field but I do wonder…

Now watch Arian’s trade Brady to Miami. 🤪

Brady is gonna retire again lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.