• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I'd rather gargle with razor blades than have Garrett here.

The Rams have traded away 7 1st round picks to build this team? Wow!

Stephen Gilmore to be released, not sure I'd want to spend the money he's looking for on a team that so far doesn't appear near even being considered near playoff caliber.

Russ's goose is cooked. Out 4-8 weeks with ruptured tendon.

I doubt he returns this season

Damn it, now I have to go looking for a QB for my fantasy teams.

Classic Onion right there. Brilliant.

The onion and Babylon bee are the south park of need articles. They always make me laugh and are spot on.

It's about the closest NFL analogue to Michael Cammalleri being traded away from Montreal mid-game.

(I'm a unicorn since I am a Canadiens fan. Treason never felt better)

The browns used a 3rd string running back and he got 144 yards. That's what happens when you establish and dominate with a run game.

Something our team knows nothing about.

I can't believe there are some Washington fans who want us to go after this guy. Total douchebag...

The browns used a 3rd string running back and he got 144 yards. That's what happens when you establish and dominate with a run game.

Something our team knows nothing about.

The Browns are a team that has established their identity as a running team. So now they can throw anyone in there and they are successful. I have no idea what the Team thinks they are, but it's certainly not a running team.

Seems Watson has waived his no-trade clause for Miami only, FWIW. Maybe the WTF actually is trying to land Tua, could be what RR meant by looking for qb’s already in the nfl.

It's early in the 2nd half, but this Green Bay defense looks dominant tonight. I wonder what is different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.