• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

It would have been nice for him to reach 100, but the guy was still a beast on the field and by all accounts and fantastic person off the field.

Imagine if he wasn't forced in to that 3-4 disaster they attempted for years.

I wonder if one day contracts count against the salary cap? I hope not. They shouldn't.

So bittersweet. One of the last (almost) career Redskins signing off.

I wish they'd immediately hire him as a coach for these guys. Every single one of them talked about what he did for them...he's the ambassador you want

Nice bold burgundy tie and burgundy pants Ryan, but where's the gold ?
Since he signed for one day, how did he look in Camp today ? :p

Why do I feel as if all things being the same, Deshawn Watson would have been given a two year suspension if he signed with Washington.

Cleveland gave up way too much for a player whose judgment and character are a definite issue.

While he could resurrect himself like Michael Vick, the fact he didn't suffer the kind of fall Michael did and never had to apologize or address his own behavior publicly mitigates against it in some regards.

To me Watson is a ticking time bomb. Whatever made him do the things he did in the past, if I were the owner of the Browns I would be nervous that 1-2 years from now the same behavior is going to rear its ugly head.

‘Rear’ and ‘ugly head’ indeed…

This situation is so wrong and bad that even Roger Goodell and the NFL is worried about it.

How many people would have rather had Matt Ryan or Baker Mayfield, than Carson Wentz ?
I'm not saying I necessarily would, but I think it's worth considering.

I like Mayfield but no one could’ve foreseen him being available and it’s awfully late to be bringing in a brand new QB. Wentz is physically a better QB. Which guy can have the successful career from this point (if either) is anyones guess. I’m kind of tired of short QBs who can’t see the field and I think Wentz has a far superior arm.

Matt Ryan - no. His skills were already in steep decline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.