• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Possible Site Glitches and Issues

Hey brother... hate you had problems. That site is not anything we have any control over. If we decide to do it again, maybe we can work with you in advance and try to troubleshoot whatever the issue is... I would have to assume that your microphone was disabled since no one else experienced that problem?

Boone, check out this error I’m getting trying to reply to a post. This is from my iPhone.

BFF0F92D-D4FB-4C23-B584-6B9F6AA69E2F.jpeg
P

We had a thread awhile back on this one Kel. It’s mostly fixed but you may occasionally still get it (I believe it happens when you’ve had the site loaded for awhile and it times out on you). Just refresh your browser and it should resolve.

Did something get changed with the post reactions? I can only 'Like' now, no more 'fist bump' or 'on fire'... etc

Yeah - I noticed it today too. And it's not limited to the 'Likes' button, having trouble getting the '...' where you can edit a thread title to work correctly. Sometimes when you install or update a modification, it can cause issues. Let me disable the 3 changes I made this week one by one and see if one of those is the culprit.

Did something get changed with the post reactions? I can only 'Like' now, no more 'fist bump' or 'on fire'... etc

Check it now SilentThreat . I disabled the Google Translate mod (since that is the most complex of one's I played with) and it seems to have resolved the issue for me. Let me know.

The mod creator is aware and is working on a solution.

I dont know how to set up my "mood" banner. can someone show me?

If you click on your avatar image at the top of the page, it’s right below the section that shows how many posts and points you have... not the easiest to find I know

I have had zero notifications in over a day even though I keep seeing threads I commented on have new posts.

Is this just me? Not saying it couldn't just be me, but I'm making sure

We did some site updates today. If you get error messages, we are working on resolving the issue. Thanks for your patience.

I have reverted back a software upgrade we did which should resolve our issues. If anyone sees anything please report it here.

I know there’s a cost bump … raising my monthly contribution to $15 ok?

Randomly i'll get on the site and it'll look off... like this: Things appear misaligned and out of place

1678021087369.png

Usually after i refresh it a few times it reverts back to what it's supposed to look like:

1678021174579.png

I think that probably has something to do with the banner image not loading because it's absent in the first image. Are you just having this happen since midday Saturday - that's when I did the update (and later 'undid' it)?

I think that probably has something to do with the banner image not loading because it's absent in the first image. Are you just having this happen since midday Saturday - that's when I did the update (and later 'undid' it)?

No it’s happened for a while (months) I just never said anything because it never appeared to a concerning issue, as a refresh usually just fixes it. Just thought I would put it on the radar is all

Embedding of tweets is not currently working - it has nothing to do with our site, but some kind of change Twitter has made (or an issue on their end). Our vendor is investigating. Looks like a Twitter issue:

Some parts of Twitter may not be working as expected right now. We made an internal change that had some unintended consequences. We’re working on this now and will share an update when it’s fixed.

Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.