• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Playoff picture

I think we can beat them in Fedex; I think it would take a small miracle in SEA. But there are very few scenarios in which we would have to play them in SEA. I don't see SF losing to the Cards next week, which would be about the only way for SEA to get a home game.

"Won" is a bit of an understatement, don't you think?

58-0

50-17

And absolutely crushing San Fran on both sides of the ball.

I side with El on this one. SEA looks amazing tonight, this is so much more impressive than the previous two weeks. Buffalo and Arizona are really pretty bad teams. Arizona's QB situation is historically bad. SEA is excellent, but Denver just keeps grinding out wins.

Seattle hasnt played a true road game in a month. The one 'road' game they played in the past four weeks was against the Bills in Toronto.

The last time they played on the east coast was against Miami. And they lost.

I dont want to play them in seattle but i'll take them here. Eff em.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Not exactly the "East Coast" but Seattle did beat the Bears in Chicago on Dec. 2nd.

Gotta make the playoffs first. Who, and where we might play is currently unimportant.

Thanks for bringing reality back to the conversation, or should I say sanity?

Redskins need to get their head right with ball...get the job done....complete the mission.

Gotta make the playoffs first. Who, and where we might play is currently unimportant.

285 posts in this thread suggest some people want to discuss it. If you dont want to think about the playoffs yet I respect that, but then a thread entitled 'playoff picture' is probably not the place to visit.

Not exactly the "East Coast" but Seattle did beat the Bears in Chicago on Dec. 2nd.

Seattle beat Chicago while collapsing Chicago was in the midst of losing 5 out of 6 games. And Seattle won by one score. In overtime. Seattle is 3-5 on the road this season and 7-0 at home.

Their home field advantage is freakish, but I'm not scared of them here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.