• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Playoff picture

I stand corrected, the Redskins clinch a wild card this weekend with a win, a Vikings loss, a Bears loss and a Giants loss.

Vikings are on the road against the Texans
Bears are on the road against the Cardinals
Giants are on the road against the Ravens

Last edited by a moderator:
And if Tennessee beat GB then minny beats them and we win out we get the third playoff spot

Long shot for all 3, but I love that its even possible!

The only one that seems like a real long shot to me is the Bears game - I can't see them losing to Arizona with that defense. They've also lost 3 in a row - this just feels like the type of game they know they have to win, so they'll come out and just release some aggression on the lowly Cards. Who knows though; as they say, any given Sunday in the NFL!

And I didn't see how the Cards would beat the Lions either, Lanky.

Not saying it will happen you understand but I definitely see how it could happen.

What a game for the cards to break out of there slump

And I didn't see how the Cards would beat the Lions either, Lanky.

Not saying it will happen you understand but I definitely see how it could happen.

True. I'm not ruling it out, just saying its a long shot. I will be a big time Cardinals fan this weekend though! :)

True. I'm not ruling it out, just saying its a long shot. I will be a big time Cardinals fan this weekend though! :)
****'em both.

Back in 70 something, all we needed was the Cards to not lose by 40 points, or so. And they proceeded to lose by that, and more. To Da Bears!

Win Out, No Doubt.

****'em both.

Back in 70 something, all we needed was the Cards to not lose by 40 points, or so. And they proceeded to lose by that, and more. To Da Bears!

Win Out, No Doubt.

Win out and a little help we get the third seed lol

There are a number of ways for us to make the playoffs, even if we lose. But we need to win, if only because I can't figure out a scenario under which Dallas loses and they still make the playoffs.

Win to keep them out!

Ugh. I felt nauseous earlier when they said due to seeding, we could face the Seahawks in the playoffs if we both go. Bad memories.

If we do though Ex, the likely scenario would be them coming here this time...

I know, still gives me indigestion though.

Seattle is an entirely different animal at home. We want no part of that team in Seattle.

But in DC? That may be a different story.

I would LOVe to get Seattle here. They struggle on the East Coast and I'd love to be able to give them a taste of the medicine they gave us in '05 and '07.

I would LOVe to get Seattle here. They struggle on the East Coast and I'd love to be able to give them a taste of the medicine they gave us in '05 and '07.

Maybe. I've been saying for weeks now that no team scares me. Watching the Seahawks embarrass SF tonight however may change my mind. SEA looks damned good. Their O doesn't impress me that much, but their D is nasty.

They may be the best team in the league right now Goal.

They've been blowing out a lot of teams lately.

And no one does that to San Fran.

San Fran had the best defense in the league before this game.

Last edited:
Best team in the league? They've won 3 straight...2 against terrible teams and 1 against a division foe at home where Seattle plays lights out football. The Broncos are the best team in football having won 10 straight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.