• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pick your poison - what do you want the new name to be?

What do you want the new name to be?

• Redwolves

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sentinels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Warthogs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hogs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WFT

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Defenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armada

• Presidents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brigade

• Something else (please comment)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
For what it’s worth…

Wouldn’t the domain name have to be washingtoncommanders.com not commanders.com?

Plus commanders.com was initially registered in 1995 (not that the domain couldn’t have been squatted on).

Good question. No idea. May just be another rumor or a smokescreen. I hope so as this is one of my least favorites but at this point they’re just pulling the wings off flies and burning ants with a magnifying glass.

One more reason I hate our PR team. All these "leaks" yet the loyal fans have to sit by and wait until they decide to let us know.

FWIW the twitter guy STAMMER says this is the logo

B31FA312-CFE9-452A-9BBC-2FCAFF686C7B.jpg

One more reason I hate our PR team. All these "leaks" yet the loyal fans have to sit by and wait until they decide to let us know.

Its pretty excruciating, you’re right.

FWIW the twitter guy STAMMER says this is the logo

View attachment 5575

I just hope that godawful W is not on the helmet. Looks like something a 6th grader would doodle on their math notebook. I’d much rather have this logo than that W.

I just hope that godawful W is not on the helmet. Looks like something a 6th grader would doodle on their math notebook. I’d much rather have this logo than that W.

True, & I may be alone here but I cannot stand the ‘est 1932’ bit. Probably shouldn’t, but that part bothers me seeing how this is in no way a representation of the old guard.

I swear Snyder can fuck up even a sunny warm day.

True, & I may be alone here but I cannot stand the ‘est 1932’ bit. Probably shouldn’t, but that part bothers me seeing how this is in no way a representation of the old guard.

I swear Snyder can fuck up even a sunny warm day.

This has been one of my biggest issues. They think they can remove a name and slap a new name on and pretend like nothing is wrong. They don’t understand the history of the Redskins and how much it means to the fans. The WFT was established in 2020. The new name will be established in 2022. They effectively killed the Redskins in 2020. Stop pretending this is what it’s been like all along.

If it's redtails I'm out.

I am ambivalent on that one. Better than Commanders imho. I don’t think it will be ‘Red’ anything.

I am ambivalent on that one. Better than Commanders imho. I don’t think it will be ‘Red’ anything.

It's the fact that we're renaming the team based on a racial issue, to a name that will forever be connected to a group that's recognized by their race, good or bad.

I fully know I talk a big game and the likelihood of me walking away is minimal, but that name would give me pause.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.