• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pick your poison - what do you want the new name to be?

What do you want the new name to be?

• Redwolves

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sentinels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Warthogs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hogs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WFT

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Defenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armada

• Presidents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brigade

• Something else (please comment)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Obviously a concept, but I'd be ok with that name
temp_hogs_helmet.0.jpg

Am I the only one who’d like to see the center stripes removed from the helmet, going with a solid color?

I can only speak for myself but I like stripes down a helmet.

I hear ya, just think a more solid colored helmet would work. The pic’s concept is kinda nice tho

That looks like a Pop Warner helmet lol

Guess Boone isn't a fan.

I am with the name and script. Reminds me of a better time. Which is why I highly doubt they'll use it

Here you go ST… It’s taking place in the perking lot. Look for the porta-potties. Promises to be a Hog of a time.

Last edited:
I mean, regardless of what the name ends up being, after 2 years I expect something more exciting and dynamic than a script name. There are worse possibilities than 'Hogs'. Couple reasons it's not my preference... Yes - it is a part of our history, but it was a specialty unit name that made sense for that unit - the O Line. I'm not sure it makes sense as a team name? Secondly - hogs are mostly known for one thing - getting slaughtered. If they choose it, you'd better get used to hearing it ad nauseam for the rest of your lives. And as I've said more than once - if we waited 2 years for 'Hogs' - that alone infuriates me. If they go that route, I'll survive. Having a really great logo would help, and that ain't it.

And there's nothing ferocious about a 'hog' - it's fat, pink, and doesn't even have tusks (those are boars or warthogs).

Last edited:
A hungry hog will eat you if given the chance.

We are all hungry hogs.

I mean, regardless of what the name ends up being, after 2 years I expect something more exciting and dynamic than a script name. There are worse possibilities than 'Hogs'. Couple reasons it's not my preference... Yes - it is a part of our history, but it was a specialty unit name that made sense for that unit - the O Line. I'm not sure it makes sense as a team name? Secondly - hogs are mostly known for one thing - getting slaughtered. If they choose it, you'd better get used to hearing it ad nauseam for the rest of your lives. And as I've said more than once - if we waited 2 years for 'Hogs' - that alone infuriates me. If they go that route, I'll survive. Having a really great logo would help, and that ain't it.

And there's nothing ferocious about a 'hog' - it's fat, pink, and doesn't even have tusks (those are boars or warthogs).

I’m still stubbornly sticking with the Warthogs.

2612A501-342A-46E6-9145-A9884DCB61F9.jpeg

They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. ... Fact of the matter is, pigs can eat almost anything they can chew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.