• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Falcons

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Does Kirk make a difference?

Will chaos break out on the sideline? Owners Box?

Will Timmy get out of the well?

These questions and more are soon to be answered,so tune in!

Same Bat Time...same Bat Channel!

Inactives:

Griffin
Minnifield
Tapp
Jenkins
Rambo
Ribeye
Reed

Can't understand that if the rumor is true,that Kerrigan is banged up, how Jenkins or Tapp is not active...

Also...why can't Chase get any burn?

Inactive list:

December 15, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

ATLANTA – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons:

For the Washington Redskins:
- No. 10 QB Robert Griffin III
- No. 24 S Bacarri Rambo
- No. 25 CB Chase Minnifield
- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins
- No. 54 LB Darryl Tapp
- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus
- No. 86 TE Jordan Reed

No. 92 Chris Baker is expected to start in place of No. 64 Kedric Golston at right defensive end.

Geez...I go away for a week and all hell breaks loose.

I find myself in need of the Inigo Montoya version of this week's events...

I'm surprised to see Rambo inactive. Unless they've written him off as a complete bust, he could use the reps.

I'm surprised to see Rambo inactive. Unless they've written him off as a complete bust, he could use the reps.

Yeah, makes no sense. But they've been keeping all their young OLinemen inactive for years now, so falls in line with Shanahan policy. Ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Josh Wilson just made the top 10 plays of the day.

Okay Cousins.......let's be sharp.

The announcer on Cousin's first pass was praising him for locking onto his first read. Special.

We don't pick up the blitz well....

Yeah, makes no sense. But they've been keeping all their young OLinemen inactive for years now, so falls in line with Shanahan policy. Ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Couldnt he be hurt ?

Reed missing four games in a row due to concussion like symptoms still?

Seems like thats bullshit.

He missed a lot of games in college too. He's a converted QB. Not a huge fan of taking hits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.