• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Falcons

Damn I thought Coefield was early again on that goal line stand... so glad he wasn't!! What a jump!

Lol at Skins "fans" on twitter pulling for Cousins to fail.

Those pieces of trash need to find another team. And they're too stupid to realize that a better performance may equal a better trade. Embarrassing.

Lol at Skins "fans" on twitter pulling for Cousins to fail.

Those pieces of trash need to find another team. And they're too stupid to realize that a better performance may equal a better trade. Embarrassing.

Some fans really aren't Skins fans.

#Redskins 320 offensive yards are the most in first half in franchise records dating back to 1991. #HTTR

It's like we're playing a team that is 3-10 or something.

Oh.....

The Falcons are the second biggest disappointment this season behind Houston; they have been terrible. Of course we look good against them; Griffin would have looked good as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The Falcons are the second biggest disappointment this season behind Houston; they have been terrible. Of course we look good against them; Griffin would have looked good as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So now that we're NOT looking good what does THAT mean?

6 turnovers. Just deplorable.

Cousins is playing well. I'm glad he is doing what we all know he is capable of. But what seems to be proven by this game so far is that no QB we have is going to be overcoming the mistakes right now. Maybe Griffin is good after the offseason of progression. I sure hope so, cause we are going to need it. Or a better team at his back.

I dunno Lanky. The Eagles have a much worse pass defense, 31st in fact, ours is 27th, and RG3 did nothing through 3 quarters against then TWICE.

Keep believing that he'd be lighting it up though.

I'm sure 5 fumbles in a game with RG3 starting we'd easily still be putting up 20+ in the first half.

6 turnovers. Just deplorable.

Cousins is playing well. I'm glad he is doing what we all know he is capable of. But what seems to be proven by this game so far is that no QB we have is going to be overcoming the mistakes right now. Maybe Griffin is good after the offseason of progression. I sure hope so, cause we are going to need it. Or a better team at his back.

Unlucky as ever.

7 turnovers.....now let's see overtime.

OK I have no more doubts about the "he's trying to get fired" crowd.

That was too rushed. At least call a timeout there. Geez.

Going for two? Stop scaring us!

Sincerely,

The St. Louis Rams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.