• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Falcons

I don't mind going for two, but didn't like the playcall there. We had been killing it with the slant to Garcon all day, so we... stop using it.

Kind of understand going for 2, but better odds in OT. We got momentum back. Shanahadians trying to get fired.

Yeah they should've had somebody near the goal line to dump it to but really it doesn't matter and whatever keeps the Rams happy, we might need to trade with them again later lol.

Cousins played really good considering he missed 13 weeks of weekly preparations and still came out and looked better than RG3 has in at least 12 games this year. I'm guessing we could get a decent pick for him if he keeps looking startable because the next 2 defenses are no better than the Falcons.

Geez...I go away for a week and all hell breaks loose.

I find myself in need of the Inigo Montoya version of this week's events...

Take the first week off in January and when you return, there will be a whole new team and staff.

Not me... take the easy PAT, and hope the coin toss goes your way for OT. That one play call did more damage then the 7 turn overs.

I wanted to go for one too. Really was hoping to see Kirk go over 400 for the day.

Had no problem with going for two. It's not like the playoffs are on the line or anything. May as well take a chance.

I wanted to go for one too. Really was hoping to see Kirk go over 400 for the day.

Would have been nice. That's why I want both QB's here next season, Kirk can play the game. I want who ever is coach to not just name Robert the starter by default, and prove he should be starting. I have no doubt he'll easily be able to. Kirk had a great game, but that's what happens when you have two equally crappy teams. Not taking away from what he was able to do today. He kept his head allowing the team to overcome all the screw up's, and kept us in the game. He would be an upgrade for a number of teams right now as starter. I personally wouldn't be in such a rush to trade him away. Nice insurance policy IMO. Our beloved coach lost this game for us today.

Pete, I'm not sure the coaching is to blame today. At least nothing huge stood out to me in that department.

Cousins with 3 turnovers, and usually-reliable Morris and Moss with two each played a big role. I don't know the answer, but has anyone ever won with 7 turnovers before?

Pete, I'm not sure the coaching is to blame today. At least nothing huge stood out to me in that department.

Cousins with 3 turnovers, and usually-reliable Morris and Moss with two each played a big role. I don't know the answer, but has anyone ever won with 7 turnovers before?

We basically overcame 7 turn overs, and going for the two point conversion sealed our fate. We had far better odds of winning in OT with the way the rules are set up then converting for two or recovering an on side kick. Head coach made that call to go for it, so the loss is on him the way I see it. I know it's a meaningless game, but still rather treat the game as if it was a must win.

I completely forgot there was a game on today. I had a decent night's sleep, woke up early enugh to do some work in the yard before it got too hot, then sat and watched the cricket. It wasn't until lunchtime at the cricket that I realised it was Monday, so I checked the scores. I was quite surprised to see we got as close as we did, even under the cloud of the rumours that Shanny deliberately threw the game.

At least there are only a couple of regular season games to go!

I wasn't hoping for a loss but we didn't need the win and the possibility of injuries in an overtime that really means nothing. So I was fairly happy. So now we can beat Dallas next week and still draft ahead of the Falcans.

I wasn't hoping for a loss but we didn't need the win and the possibility of injuries in an overtime that really means nothing. So I was fairly happy. So now we can beat Dallas next week and still draft ahead of the Falcans.

The Rams will use our 1st round pick to draft ahead of the Falcons! Remember how we were able to draft RGIII when we did!

I was speaking on the very high second round pick. It might make a difference. I knew the first was gone..

We might be able to get back in to the 1st round if we can trade Cousins, but we'll should be asking for more than just a 1st rounder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.