• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 9 - Vikings @ Commanders

The guy in stripes looks primed to be added to the o-line.

I did not watch the game, so I can’t comment on specifics. But there are 2 points I’ll make following the game online.

1. They are still getting to the same point offensively. Less than 20 points just isn’t going to win many games. The defense shutting down Cook and keeping Cousins in the Cousins range was good enough to win. 2 QBs and outside the first 2 games, they can’t get 3 or more TDs. You can’t win that way.

2. Going down the stretch with Heinicke and Cousins on the other side, I would have bet money it was Cousins who choked late. Heinicke has a knack for making plays late, even if it’s a close your eyes and chuck and duck. But it was Cousins cool and calm under pressure and Heinicke panicking when he didnt need to. It’s frustrating since it is one of his better traits and he came up short against a guy who is known for the opposite.

Last edited:

I have no idea why it flagged as sensative content, maybe because the original tweet says 'BUTT NAKED"

It's just a screen shot of the game.

I suspect the reason it is sensitive content is because Musk fired all the moderators in a fit of "free speech" enthusiasm and then realized the Pandora's Box he opened. So, in a desperate attempt not to let everything go to hell they set the system to flag anything with dubious keywords as sensitive.

Cousins is so cringe.

I'm of two minds here...

First, I've seen video shot by JP Finley of the fans at the game taunting Kirk with his own "You like that!!" chant. I found that a little cringe too, although not unexpected.

Second, I much prefer the way this stuff is handled in the soccer world. Guys who change clubs and then return home to play a match don't celebrate when they score in their old home and are usually pretty low-key about beating their old team. It's called class and Kirk might want to figure out where to get some from. He isn't some wet-behind-the-ears 22 or 23-year-old closer to high school graduation than retirement. He is a 34-year-old, 10-year vet, and he should know a bit about having some class already.

He lied to fan’s faces when he was here and he lied to the media faces yesterday. Who he puts himself forward to be and who he is are not the same person. I don’t know who he’s gloating to - none of the folks who had anything to do with his DC tenure are even here.

Wasn't a fan of the call when it happened.. still think both players had their fair share of handfighing. St Juste ultimately has his hands outside the shoulders 'preventing' Jefferson from turning into his break.

That said, it was a hell of a play and damn near perfect coverage by St Juste. Experience can help him be able to execute the same play while disquising his contact..

St. Juste was traveling with Jefferson all day. Jefferson had success, mostly early, but St. Juste adjusted and improved as the game wore on. No shame in that, Jefferson is elite.

St. Juste has a very bright future ahead of him.

St. Juste was traveling with Jefferson all day. Jefferson had success, mostly early, but St. Juste adjusted and improved as the game wore on. No shame in that, Jefferson is elite.

St. Juste has a very bright future ahead of him.

you wonder why this is the first time we've heard of a guy traveling with a no. 1 guy... meanwhile we just traded away a guy we signed to be a top tier corner. Not saying we shouldn't have moved on from Jackson, it's just ironic that literally the week after he leaves, we're watching a 2nd year guy isolated in man to man coverage with some level of regularity.

you wonder why this is the first time we've heard of a guy traveling with a no. 1 guy... meanwhile we just traded away a guy we signed to be a top tier corner. Not saying we shouldn't have moved on from Jackson, it's just ironic that literally the week after he leaves, we're watching a 2nd year guy isolated in man to man coverage with some level of regularity.

It’s because he had a back injury. 😉

That was an embarrassingly bad call--not just for that play in isolation, but in context of game where "hand-fighting" like that was NOT being called.

One play ... if the zebra had gotten laid the night before he's probably not mad at the world (maybe his woman is Canadian?) ... and we go up 24-7, and game over given the way our D was getting after it.

One play ... which after it all shakes out can mean a season ... define coaching careers ... crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.