• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 9 - Vikings @ Commanders

Every drive is the last drive to win the game?

"I wish Carson Wentz was the QB on that final drive against the Colts!!"

Said no one...EVER. LOL.
Of course not - because it was successful! I would think that would be obvious.

Now, had Terry not managed to wrestle that short floater away from the defender for that catch on the goal line, there would be a lot of folks talking about how Wentz's bigger arm would have put the ball into the End Zone for an uncontested TD.

It is all about outcome vs perspective.

Last edited:
So, how do we trick Kirk Cousins into thinking his game against Washington is being played on Monday night?
If they played against Cousins on Monday Night Football, it might break the matrix.

Of course not - because it was successful! I would think that would be obvious.

Now, had Terry not managed to wrestle that short floater away from the defender for that catch on the goal line, there would be a lot of folks talking about how Wentz's bigger arm would have put the ball into the End Zone for an uncontested TD.

It is all about outcome vs perspective.

No knowledgeable folks would be saying that...because sorry Wentz would not have been able to make that beautiful scramble and pass on 4th down to Samuel a few plays before that. That was actually Heincke's best play of the game.

Wentz would have been sacked on that 4th down play or he would have thrown a desperation heave.

At this point this is either a comedian goofing on us, or you're someone we all know trolling.

I prefer to think it's someone whose parents basement lacks fresh oxygen while eating circus peanuts left over from ice capades at the DC Armory from 83.

You trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?!!

No knowledgeable folks would be saying that...because sorry Wentz would not have been able to make that beautiful scramble and pass on 4th down to Samuel a few plays before that. That was actually Heincke's best play of the game.

Wentz would have been sacked on that 4th down play or he would have thrown a desperation heave.

I think he just called you ‘simple’, Neo. 😛

Can we switch our helmets to these for our black alternates please? Gonna share this til it happens

1667444785651.png

I sure hope a new ownership group takes over before Ron Rivera gets to exercise the option on Carson Wentz's contract for 2023 and 2024.

I am fearful that Wentz has become Ron Rivera's Danny Wuerffel and we are going to be stuck with him even if for no other reason than Ron wants to prove everyone else he didn't make a mistake.

I sure hope a new ownership group takes over before Ron Rivera gets to exercise the option on Carson Wentz's contract for 2023 and 2024.

I am fearful that Wentz has become Ron Rivera's Danny Wuerffel and we are going to be stuck with him even if for no other reason than Ron wants to prove everyone else he didn't make a mistake.

it's not exercising an option. The contract is in place... the stipulation is that neither of those years carry any dead money, which means he can be released without any financial responsibility.

1667485956022.png

If he's not on the roster as of the first day of the league year, then he's a $0 cap it going forward.

Well, let's hope Ron isn't here in February to start the league year with #11 being counted another $28M for 2023.

I look around and based upon what he showed this year I can't imagine any other team in the NFL bringing him back at that salary for another season.

Well, let's hope Ron isn't here in February to start the league year with #11 being counted another $28M for 2023.

I look around and based upon what he showed this year I can't imagine any other team in the NFL bringing him back at that salary for another season.

It was Snyder's decision to bring Wentz to Washington, according to a recent ESPN story.

Not even Rivera is that stupid.

• WTF!
Reactions: Om
JD out with a neck injury. Isn’t that what put him on the shelf last season?

JD out with a neck injury. Isn’t that what put him on the shelf last season?

I believe so....

You really start to worry about his long time health when you hear 'neck" and realize it's not the first time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.