• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread Week 2 - WFT vs. New York Giants

One of many experimental iterations ...

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

High Point

I mean - I get it. Justin Herbert is insanely good and they have weapons all over the offense. But just say 'they were better than us', don't put forth an implied excuse that gives your D a pass. That was the least 'Rivera-like' presser I've ever seen. I feel like he's protecting Del Rio from being criticized.
I’m with you here and that is a lame excuse. However, the Chargers did get a new coach and a new system. So there may be some validity to it. It just sounds lame coming from a coach because you are admitting that other guy was smarter than you and you were not properly prepared.This is a fan excuse not a coach excuse.

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

We saw a real football team starting to come together at the end of last season. The first real football team we have had here in a while. We can't lose sight of that.

They get a pass for the Tampa playoff game as the odds were stacked hugely against them and they still stayed relatively competitive.

The Chargers game feel like the type of kick to the stomach and harsh lesson a young team that thinks they are a bit better than they really are needs to take every once in a while. In theory, it should serve as a reality check.

If Thursday turns out to be much of the same as this past Sunday, I think things could go sideways really fast.

If we play and show up, we can all take a deep breath knowing that just maybe this time around the train is headed in the right direction.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

TE Evan Engram ruled out for the 2nd straight week, will not suit up Thursday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤