• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 12 - Falcons @ Commanders

I think chat has an image size limit. You can upload images as long as they aren't too large. I had the same issue today.

Never had the suite experience. How was it?

Never had the suite experience. How was it?
It was nice. It’s clean for one. The food was good. Not sure if companies pick their food or if it’s standard. But we had pulled pork sandwiches, crab cakes, wings, hot dogs, pizza, salad, and cookies. I think someone said popcorn was up there too, but I don’t remember seeing it. Plenty of drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic. We had the window open, so it be could chilly when the wind blew. I sat in the front row right in front of the window. But it wasn’t bad. The sound was odd. There was some sound coming in the suite, but you couldn’t hear it. And I’m not sure the speakers outside us were working. This is the last year that company is getting a suite, so this was my last time doing this. Maybe I’ll get a chance later, but now I know.

FB_IMG_1669589255348.jpg

Jahan Dotson since returning from injury- 2 receptions, 4 targets, 3 games.

Interesting all the talk has been about the chemistry between Heinicke and McLaurin but never a peep about Wentz's chemistry with Dotson.

We have a really likeable team. The roster has a lot of guys who have had to earn it and have not necessarily been handed things on a silver platter in this league.

I know that wasn't a perfect victory, but we are finding a way.

I think it was Neophyte who has said it several times on the podcast - "first you win, then you get good."

That's what this team is doing right now. Grinding out wins and competing.

Given what we have experienced as a fan base for 30 years, you take that, run with it, and don't look back.

I don’t know where to find stats by half but Washington played a 5 man front primarily in the 2nd half (not sure about the 1st). I’m wondering if it made a discernible difference.

We have a really likeable team. The roster has a lot of guys who have had to earn it and have not necessarily been handed things on a silver platter in this league.

I know that wasn't a perfect victory, but we are finding a way.

I think it was Neophyte who has said it several times on the podcast - "first you win, then you get good."

That's what this team is doing right now. Grinding out wins and competing.

Given what we have experienced as a fan base for 30 years, you take that, run with it, and don't look back.

All true. I don't think any of us should be unhappy with a win - ever - no matter how fortunate we were to achieve it. I don't know how much further this team can take this, but it's been a hell of a run so far. I guess we have no choice but to strap in and enjoy the ride and hope maybe we haven't seen their best yet.

I don’t know where to find stats by half but Washington played a 5 man front primarily in the 2nd half (not sure about the 1st). I’m wondering if it made a discernible difference.

Just at a quick glance, our D gave up 100 yds each of passing and rushing in the first half. In the 2nd half, we gave up 130 yds total.

Very helpful. Seattle or New York are obviously the teams for us to set our sights on catching down the stretch.

All 4 in the picture at the moment.

Interesting all the talk has been about the chemistry between Heinicke and McLaurin but never a peep about Wentz's chemistry with Dotson.
I was talking with a few people about this today. They asked why Wentz wasn’t getting the ball to Terry when he was the QB. I have no real answer for that, but I do know he was getting the ball to Dotson. Who despite missing 5 games still leads the team in receiving TDs. All 4 of his TDs are from Wentz. You have to remember they spent time together in the off-season working while Terry was holding out. So they built a rapport that showed from the first game until he got hurt. I was also thinking how if Wentz wasn’t the QB to start the year, every one of us would be calling Dotson a bust. In 3 games with Heinicke as the QB, he has 2 catches on 4 targets. In the game he got hurt, he had 3 catches on 4 targets with Wentz. That was his lowest target total of the year up until that point. Maybe the injury took a bigger toll than we realize. I also acknowledge the game plan has changed since he came back. But Heinicke just doesn’t look his way much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.