• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 12 - Falcons @ Commanders

and once again, depressingly consistent... a lack of attention to detail

Should have had him in his 'special socks' :)

and once again, depressingly consistent... a lack of attention to detail

Is he referencing the wrinkling?

Got to admit, some folks are just 'looking' for things to bitch about at this point.

Is he referencing the wrinkling?

Got to admit, some folks are just 'looking' for things to bitch about at this point.

no the 'foot' isnt even in the shoe.. it's like when you throw your slippers on to walk the dog.

Lol. Well, pretty underwhelming 'display' in terms of impact and creativity. Kind of like everything the 'Commanders' crew does though, right? Seems like commissioning someone to do a real statue would have been the way to go. Maybe him doing that leap into the Eagles endzone or something?

i'm sorry it again just feels like it was thrown together. I know I'm being critical and maybe its not justified....

His family spent HOURS contributing this part, and it shows.. and it's the best part of the whole thing.

The problem is the team has proven time and time again that we can't expect to be impressed... the 'gesture' may be good but the results are underwhelming.

Where's the tape on the facemask? It was something he'll always be remembered for.

No. I think that's fair. As always Wright and Company appear to have good intentions. And yet, they clearly struggle to get out of their own way. You could ask 3 fans and they'd likely tell you 'that ain't it' and steer them in a better direction.

Take comfort in knowing Sean Taylor would give a rat's ass about all this. He wouldn't want to be or care about being recognized. Guy just wanted to be left alone and play the sport he loved. I never met anyone in person that hated attention and having to interact with strangers and the media more than him.

I always was under the impression that the unveiling of a memorial for Sean was going to look like something I have posted below. Consider me very unimpressed.

Attachments

• dan-marino-statuejpg.jpg
    dan-marino-statuejpg.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, I thought it was going to be a statue not something from Avatar.

Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree comes to mind…..

Last edited:
For those of you who actually believed that Charlie Brown was gonna get a chance to kick that ol' football, I'm sorry to inform you that (once again) Lucy yanked it away at the last second. Better luck next year. Season over.

2-2 on the super cynical reverse jinx....shoulda started doing this years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.