• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 12 - Falcons @ Commanders

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Atlanta Falcons (5-6) @ Washington Commanders (6-5)

Atlanta Falcons - Helmet - Away.png
@
Black Alternate Actual 2.png

Dotson TD 2.jpeg

When: Sunday, November 27th, 2022 - 1:00 pm EST
Where: Fedex Field - Landover Maryland
How to Watch: Fox - Coverage Map

IF Washington beats Atlanta (not counting chickens before they‘ve hatched)…

Washington at 7-5 will be .5 games behind the withering on the vine NYG heading into the first of two consecutive games against them.

In divisional games: W 1-2 / NYG 0-2

In conference games: W 4-4 / NYG 3-4

Normally I'd like that - but you're replacing an injured punt returner with a guy who is barely back from injury himself.

Thanks god for the internet and Directv (for this season)

I’m going to the game tomorrow. Am in town for Thanksgiving and someone gave us suite tickets. Hopefully I won’t have to worry about getting mystery liquid leaking on me from the pipes above.

Some injury news on Chase Young

I get the feeling that Rivera is going to be 'overly cautious' with Young, and if he has any reason to hold him out... he will, until Chase proves he can not only be a part of this defense, but be better than what we have on the field.

And Logan Thomas

On a side note.. does it seem like "illness" has been reported SO much more this season than others? I can't remember seeing it listed as frequently as I have this year.

Honestly I'm on the fence on weather Id like to see Chase come back this year at this point of the season. The fan in me has been foaming at the mouth with the possibility of him playing the last couple weeks but is it worth the risk of him further injuring his knee or injuring something else ? The defense is really clicking and while I think he could add something to it, playing him the last 4 games of the regular season just to get him back on the field might not be the best decision long term

I’m guessing this has to do with the rain. I don’t think they want him going unless conditions are 100% perfect. He may be sick as well, but I think the cautiousness is more about what conditions don’t favor his knee.

Too bad. Seems like a bad day to do something like the ST tribute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.