• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 11 - Commanders @ Texans

It was a foul Mike. It will always be a foul. The fact that the player - this time - didn’t get injured is just fortunate.

And no, I wouldn’t cheer anyone doing it - because it’s a foul that will always get called and that hurts the team’s effort to win.

Im not trying to be a little bitch about it. But it’s a dumb penalty. No one needs to agree with me.

I don't agree whatsoever. It was a hard tackle from a dude trying to run through a lineman.

I don’t like the term slammed to the ground as previously described it’s football your supposed to slam a guy to the ground . Maybe not flip him over but if you watch the play which I’m sure you all did the RB I think catches Ridgeway where he was hunched over in his gut and he couldn’t get into position to make a text book tackle and I think it’s just the way he reacted. It was stupid but I think way too much has been made of it the announcers that day certainly over hyped it and personally I thought he could have really applied more pressure in slamming him if he wanted to

Last edited:
I saw that play and got excited. But not for the slam, but the fact that he picked up an NFL RB while he was engaged in a block with a lineman. He manhandled over 500 pounds of human being in one play. I knew the slam was a penalty. But the fan in me also said that if you are going to get a personal foul, do it on 1st down from the 10 yd line. It’s about the least amount of damage you can do while committing a penalty. I do think Ridgeway needs to be smarter in how he plays, but I’m not going to crush him for this specific play.

Never took his eyes off mclaurin.

Bad Heinicke

The part the clip doesn't pick up is I believe McLaurin slips and falls mid route so its hard to really gauge how far off that throw really was

Ridgeway was a #5 pick of the Cowboys this year in the draft. He was a great depth signing by the team. If Dallas thought he even had in him what we have seen so far they wouldn't have cut him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.