• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 10 - Commanders @ Eagles - MNF Edition

What's the deal with Wes Schwitzer? Thought he went out due to a concussion?

Any chance he's coming back or done for the season?

I don't even want to watch this game. I have to be a glutton for punishment for even turning this on.

No Holcomb or JD? That just about does it for me...

Is Aikman a very heavy drinker or does he have a serious health issue?

"Holding" has now been turned off for the Fecals. 10 points coming up and another fantastic win for the ever-victorious Fecals, best team ever!

Video: 2 helmet-to-helmet hits 2 yards out of bounds
Aikman: That was not a penalty

Terrible wounded duck by Heinecke. Fecals TD coming up. AJ Brown this time!

Washington defensive TD? Of course not. You know what would've happened if it the uniforms were reversed.....

and now your AJ Brown TD, slightly delayed....

Wow, that was a pleasant surprise. I love how they ran the ball so much.

Final thoughts:

Rivera has zero clock management skills. How in the hell did they not kill the clock and leave the Fecals with a chance for a highlight reel final play TD?

Heinecke played like crap most of the game yet still found a way to win. Philly has been playing loose and fast with dirty defensive players since before Andre Waters was a gleam in his daddy's eye, and finally a Washington QB found a way to make them pay for it! Taking a knee in that situation and drawing the foul (to use a basketball analogy) was pure genius. Very few players in the league have that kind of situational awareness.

Wentz needs to hold a clipboard for the rest of his time in DC. He gives the team zero chance to win. Nothing to do with the second round pick 70% escalator, either.

Heinicke heinickied. Threw some absolutely terrible balls, missed wide open receivers frequently, and had a couple holy hell good plays. We likely lose despite dominating TOP and bad Eagle's penalties. Troy Aikman can slobber all over Heinicke all he wants but Heinicke hasn't played well overall the past several games.

But Wentz has done no better.

That's why I would love to hand a .500 team over to Sam Howell and see what he can do. Rivera will never do that so we are probably stuck with Heinicke until he throws 2 or 3 picks in a game and they'll trot Wentz back out there.

Hasn't played well, still 3-1 (and nearly 4-0, also coulda been 1-3). Sometimes being a winner transcends stats. Is he a 10-year answer at starter? No. Just enjoy the ride.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Howell step in. Hell, I would rather see them resign Steve Montez and give him some starts than turn the reins over to Wont'z (spelling intentional) again.

Yeah - I don't buy that. Our D has been relatively amazing for 6 weeks or so compared to the rest of the team. That's what has allowed us to eke out wins in some close games. And that's about the only thing that's made it possible.

Defenses play better when the offense 1. holds onto the ball 2. scores now and then

Big win tonight. The first half was just great. Sustaining drives, converting on 3rd and 4th down. That really set the tempo for the second half. The defense really stepped up when they had to, the team got a little help from the refs, and a lot of help from the Eagles.

As for Heinicke, he made some really good throws and some really bad ones. That throw to Terry down the right sideline was perfect. To quote B.A. Baracus, he must have been on the jazz, because that INT was just a terrible decision compounded by being badly underthrown. Even if he throws it well, the safety is still there. After that pick, the team really went into a shell. Back to back screens when they needed to pick up a first down was an odd call, but it showed they didn't trust him. His numbers were pretty pedestrian in this game, but they won. I think he gives them a better floor, but his ceiling is definitely limited. Just 2 offensive TDs again this week. That seems to be what he can give. I think he should start the next game. The ultimate goal is to win and no matter how they do it, they need to stick with it. I'd love to see Howell, but baring injury, he won't see the field as long as they are in it.

Last edited:
St -Juste is a player. He played great tonight. Not getting much talk on tv. He really had a huge part on 2 of the turnovers. And that dpi was bogus imo. He is becoming a force.

Love Darrick Forrest too.

St -Juste is a player. He played great tonight. Not getting much talk on tv. He really had a huge part on 2 of the turnovers. And that dpi was bogus imo. He is becoming a force.

Love Darrick Forrest too.
I listened to some of the game on the radio as I was out for part of it. He was getting a lot of love from the radio guys, specifically Ross Tucker who was the analyst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.