• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2011!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's baaaaaack!

We've got the coolest NFL Pickem Contest anywhere and it's now open for registration. See if you can unseat 2 time winning Champion Jimbo from his throne.

More details, including rules, prizes, and log-in information are located on the NFL Pickem Page.

So...

Who's playing? :)

PM me or indicate in this thread you want to play and you're in.

Last edited:
In. I'm what they call in Vegas "dead money," but I'm in. No relation to Dead Money.

I'm in! At least I am better than Goal!

Hey! I heard that El! You're dead to me, DEAD TO ME!!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Me too (even though I can't win). Someone has to prove that Jimbo isn't all that and a bag of chips and since I did it once... ;)

Check your PM's guys...

check your pm box stevenaa

I'm in again, hopefully this time I dont miss a week lol

You're set SO

I'm in it to....place in it. Hey, I'm a realist now. :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Let it be known to all, that on this day of August, in the year of our Lord 2011, that I, Sir Ax, do hereby declare, and proclaim, my participation, in the described competition.

I noticed an error on the first picks page for preseason game 1. It has the Bengals playing the Lions at Detroit on August 12th, then hosting the Bills the very next day.

Week 2, the Ravens play 2 games in 2 days. Is this some sorta glitch, or is the schedule really that screwed up?

We've never had problems with schedule accuracy. The guy who built this software is great. They had to do some significant coding changes for this year's version to make it compatible with Windows 7. I'll point out the pre-season inaccuracies and he'll fix it. I can update the entire season's schedule with one click.

So relax :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.