• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2011!

I noticed an error on the first picks page for preseason game 1. It has the Bengals playing the Lions at Detroit on August 12th, then hosting the Bills the very next day.

Week 2, the Ravens play 2 games in 2 days. Is this some sorta glitch, or is the schedule really that screwed up?

I don't see any of those errors. Check it again. If you're still seeing them, do me a favor and do a screen-cap and send it to me at boone@bgobsession.com

Thanks.

Everyone who's posted so far is set. Check your pm's.

you're set BB

Calling all NFL Pickem-ers...

Ah....that felt good. :D

done Robin and Mike...

Keeping this on the front page. Come on you procratinators :)

If you need somebody to occupy last place, I'll play. :)

I know the preseason has already started - hopefully I'm not too late.

No...pre-season doesn't count. So basically, as long as folks get me their names before the first regular season game kickoff - it's all good.

Countdown to deadline for registering for this year's contest. Get in now - best pickem contest on the web :cheers:

So, how did everyone do for preseason? I was 33-31, but it was never updated after the first week, so I can't see anyone else's stats.

So, how did everyone do for preseason? I was 33-31, but it was never updated after the first week, so I can't see anyone else's stats.

Sorry about that - in order for you to see the results, I have to 'lock' the week and I haven't been doing my pre-season duties. You can log-in and look now, or look at the published report here which is what I'll be posting after each final game of the week.

Pre-season Pickem Results

And remember - Pre-season results don't count. Only regular season through the Super Bowl games will be counted for the contest itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.