• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2011!

I'll give it another shot. I'm lucky to hit about 52% on NFL games, but maybe I can play the role of the blind squirrel once or twice in 16 weeks. :)

I'll get you set up HH - watch for a pm...

User testimonial: "When I registered for BGO's Pick'em Contest, they said they'd have my log-in information to me within 24 hours. You can imagine my surprise when my info arrived within 24 minutes! If they were the cable company, I would've been in the shower when the doorbell rang! Thanks BGO!!" [/billy mays voice]

:)

Don't forget - Thursday night is the first game. Those Thursday nighters always catch people off guard :)

Still have quite a few folks who've not made their week 1 picks. Get 'er done people.

I hate it when most of the 'winners' seem fairly easy to pick. I had that feeling this week and that usually spells disaster.

Upsets are coming! Watch the Rams take the air out of that Dream Team Bubble! Their offense is going to light up that defense taking advantage of the lack LB depth for the Eagles with short passes over the middle keeping the ball away from their CB's. But it's Spags defense that will finally start getting things going with Laurinaitis displaying his dominance.

Upsets are coming! Watch the Rams take the air out of that Dream Team Bubble! Their offense is going to light up that defense taking advantage of the lack LB depth for the Eagles with short passes over the middle keeping the ball away from their CB's. But it's Spags defense that will finally start getting things going with Laurinaitis displaying his dominance.
I agree, I have the Rams in week 1 too for the reason that they are goingt to poke a hole in the dream team bubble.

Eh, Dream Team's bubble unfortunately will not pop until around week 7 or so when Vick goes down with an injury. I predict a fast start for the Iggles, lots of media attention, and an NFC East crown. But they will be winless in the playoffs.

I hate it when most of the 'winners' seem fairly easy to pick. I had that feeling this week and that usually spells disaster.

Really? Several didn't seem so easy to me. There were about 4 games that I might go back and change between now and tomorrow night.

I'm in and done; what happens when the coin toss lands on it's side? Which team do I pick then, I forgot????

If the head is facing you, it's heads. Away, it's tails. If it lands at a 90-degree angle to you, don't even pick that game. But DO go buy a lottery ticket! :)

Week 1 is HARD. I know little about these new teams. I have to go on memory from last year, which may or may not be good information. Preseason tells us little to nothing.

Until teams have had a few weeks to show who and what they are, it's hard to predict. I pretty much picked all of the favorites/home teams for opening week.

I have a rule for myself that once I make the pick thats it. Going to go on gut all year and see how well I fair. I made my picks yesterday and I'm not changing them.

I still have 10 folks who've yet to make their picks for the week.

Forty people picked the winner from Thursday night's game. Well done!

For anyone who missed getting their picks in last night, if you'll pm them to me, I'll give you a loss for Thursday night's game and enter the rest for you. I may not do that the entire year, but at least this week I will :)

Ouch. Rough start for me. I'm sitting at 7-7 right now. The KC/Buf and Cin/Cle picks just killed everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.