• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Draft Day 3 (Allen audio/Final)

Shrewd move by Allen. 2011 will be a pathetic draft year, and there might be a lockout also. 2012 will be a much better draft year. It puts it off a bit, yes, but we should get more value long term.

Too bad JC was such a lousy QB that this was the best we could get for him. One of the bad personnel decisions by Gibbs (probably second only to Brunell).

Another tight end???? Someone rip the mask off Bruce Allen's face and reveal Vinny Cerrato still in charge, Scooby Doo style.

Why on earth do we have four tight ends? So confused...

I really do not get the TE move. I thought we were pretty much set with this position.

Another tight end???? Someone rip the mask off Bruce Allen's face and reveal Vinny Cerrato still in charge, Scooby Doo style.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you meddling fans...lol

Cooley
Davis
The TE we got during FA's
and we draft a TE.

someone is getting traded?

Vinny has hijacked our draft!!! Either that or they have a freakin monkey throwing darts. This makes absolutely NO sense.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you meddling fans...lol

HAHAHAHA! Win!

As far as someone getting traded...for what? The draft is almost over. I would effing HOPE we'd get more than a 6th for Cooley or Davis.

Gotta wonder if they are thinking about trading Davis or Cooley now. :(

Jammal Brown is still up for grabs. NO was not able to trade him during the draft because he never signed his tender. He will be dealt after the draft. Maybe one of our TE's for him. Although, that might not make sense because they already have Shockey.

I hope they have a plan.

Don't know what else to do but post these. :(

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5mGNCXTQF4[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0rjLqHLoA[/media]

Apparently the TE we just drafted is projected to FB/HB in the NFL. Makes sense, we needed to get younger there.

Jammal Brown is still up for grabs. NO was not able to trade him during the draft because he never signed his tender. He will be dealt after the draft. Maybe one of our TE's for him. Although, that might not make sense because they already have Shockey.

I hope they have a plan.

The Saints also drafted TE Jimmy Graham from the U. We certainly won't be trading a TE for Brown.

Something I was thinking, Shanahn experimented in Denver with three tight end sets a few times-maybe he might wanna try that here?

Redskins confirm Jason Campbell traded for 4th round selection in 2012.

Think you're right Lanky. He could be backup to Sellers or his replacement. Just trying to justify and reason why a TE.

Is the 2012 draft due to labor issues? I thought there would be a 2011 draft...maybe not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.