• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Draft Day 3 (Allen audio/Final)

Or a combination of picks this year and next. Maybe a 6th this year and 3rd/4th/5th conditional pick next year. Something like that would not surprise me.

Possibly. The Raiders 6th round pick isn't until #21 though. Pretty far down. Hopefully the conditional pick next year is for nothing worse than a 4th.

Or a combination of picks this year and next. Maybe a 6th this year and 3rd/4th/5th conditional pick next year. Something like that would not surprise me.

Actually, that makes a ton of sense, especially for a player like Campbell.

Schefter just said the trade involves TWO picks. I think Neo is dead-on balls accurate with his prediction.

Schefter just said Campbell is a Raider. Mort thinks JC could be a pro-bowler in Oakland.

Via twitter, the Skins have traded JC to the Raiders for their 4th round pick....IN 2012. Seriously? A pick in a draft 2 years away? That can't be it...there has to be an additional pick this year. Just doesn't make sense. A 4th in 2012 is worthless.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/statuses/12773512150

"Filed to ESPN: In return for QB Jason Campbell, Redskins receive the Raiders fourth-round pick in 2012."

Campbell extended through 2011 by Oakland. He might not even be in the league anymore by the time we use the pick we traded him for. Oy vey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotoworld is saying the trade is for a 4th rd pick in 2012. I hope he does well. It will be tough in Oakland as well.

I would hope that we get something else in return. Wishful thinking probably

Jason to Oakland for a 4th round pick in 2012, and we just traded pick #163 to the Dolphins. Would somebody please tell me just what the hell's going on?:whoknows:

Jason to Oakland for a 4th round pick in 2012, and we just traded pick #163 to the Dolphins. Would somebody please tell me just what the hell's going on?:whoknows:

We got pick #174 and #219 for our 5th round pick.

You can't tell me that's the best we could do for Campbell...jesus..

A pick for Campbell TWO YEARS AWAY seems kinda ridiculous. Sounds like a deal George Allen would have made.

I do not fell so great about this draft anymore. I was happy with the Williams pick, but listening to how well other teams have done, it just gets a man down.

A pick for Campbell TWO YEARS AWAY seems kinda ridiculous. Sounds like a deal George Allen would have made.

People are saying the 2012 draft doesn't even EXIST yet, due to labor issues and such. Its almost as if we released him.

We got back our pick from Miami in the Jason Taylor trade.

LOL. 6th round pick we got from Miami was the one we sent them for Jason Taylor. One last stamp on 10 years of awful by Vinny Cerrato.

Sadly, the rest of this draft is simply fodder. We likely traded down too far to grab anyone you could still consider a steal. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.