• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Music Recommendation Thread

Jamming on some .80's today and remembered I love this Twisted Sister song

Something to soothe in scary times and a reminder of how beautiful life is...

finding out he played the banjo was such a joy. he is a real talent.

Heart performing Stairway To Heaven for Led Zeppelin, with John Bonham's son on drums.

Love that one

I was set to see them at the honkytonk by my house with my wife at the end of the month for $20 a piece. Thats out the window now!

Pretty awesome cover to the Craberries ‘Zombie’

It might have been mentioned, but I enjoy Heavy Metal Covers by Leo Moracchioli (aka Frog Leap Studios)... He has a ton of popular songs turned heavy metal and quite a few videos on how we plays songs and makes videos...

Here are a couple songs I enjoyed:

We’re big fans as well & have MANY frog leap songs downloaded to our phones. Dude & his wife are pretty damn talented. Few of my favorites...

This song by Slipknot just has a weird, gotta like it vibe imo

It may be a little too late for some, but if you're interested...

This song sounds like a remake to me but not sure. Dude nails this song all the same

Is Elton John’s ‘Tiny Dancer’ written about a midget stripper? I say yes

I am listening to Mozart's Marriage of Figaro, the entire opera...all 3 hours while I try to get some work done.

Most amazing composer in history.

What's so funny? I have enjoyed operas for a long time. My favorite is Rossini's barber of Seville.

But my favorite composer has always been Mozart since I fell in love with classical music as a boy.

if you aren't listening to Chris Knight you are missing out on one of the greatest songwriters of our time.

I like it :)

The power of great songs is so overwhelming. I've been watching a documentary on Apple TV about Springsteen's 'Letter to You' album. I have probably watched/listened to it a dozen times by now. It just speaks to me. Watched a 3 hour documentary on Tom Petty recently as well. Great songs, great music, words and chords and harmonies that touch us.... I mean, that is what life is all about.

I think great music opens up a path for us to access our most meaningful emotions - things we feel, moments that have defined our lives, words and sentiments that ring true and personally resonate with us, but that we just can't define or put into words or context ourselves. Music lets us do that.

I like it :)

The power of great songs is so overwhelming. I've been watching a documentary on Apple TV about Springsteen's 'Letter to You' album. I have probably watched/listened to it a dozen times by now. It just speaks to me. Watched a 3 hour documentary on Tom Petty recently as well. Great songs, great music, words and chords and harmonies that touch us.... I mean, that is what life is all about.

I think great music opens up a path for us to access our most meaningful emotions - things we feel, moments that have defined our lives, words and sentiments that ring true and personally resonate with us, but that we just can't define or put into words or context ourselves. Music lets us do that.

Great album.

Have you watched Springsteen on Broadway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.