• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Movie Rewatchability Scale

Watching Animal House right now. Heh heh. I think I lost my boob-ginity to this movie. And it's damned funny!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That's a great re-watch. Just the music alone is impossible to resist.
'Otis!!!! My Man!!!!'

Just finished the Breakfast Club. Great flick. Watching The Expendables now, waiting for Sly's face to move. Any second now...

Sly's face never moved, FWIW. I think I'm getting old. Thought it was too violent. What the he'll was I expecting? Sheesh.

Sly's face never moved, FWIW. I think I'm getting old. Thought it was too violent. What the he'll was I expecting? Sheesh.

Yeah, I saw it. About what I expected. And yeah, I will tell you it is definitely not a rewatchable movie! :laugh:

Not a rewatchable movie rather a series...Band of Brothers. It has been mentioned in other threads numerous times, but it is about the best 8 hour series I have ever seen! I will watch it at least once a year!

Since I went into series, I have to go with The Wire as well.

Wow, El. I have both of those waiting for me on DVD. I will watch them over the summer when my wife can concentrate on them instead of working on her lesson plans. I have heard fantastic things about both series.

Watched Ferris with my two older girls. Love that movie, definitely a high point from my youth.

Yeah, I saw it. About what I expected. And yeah, I will tell you it is definitely not a rewatchable movie! :laugh:

Not a rewatchable movie rather a series...Band of Brothers. It has been mentioned in other threads numerous times, but it is about the best 8 hour series I have ever seen! I will watch it at least once a year!

Since I went into series, I have to go with The Wire as well.

Wow, El. I have both of those waiting for me on DVD. I will watch them over the summer when my wife can concentrate on them instead of working on her lesson plans. I have heard fantastic things about both series.

The Wire might be the best drama ever put on television. Love love love that show.

Bill Cosby "Himself" was just on HBO, watched the last half hour, still with tears in my eyes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317248/

Mentioned it in jest in the Obama is ineffective thread since it's based in Rio, but should have put it here. Like I said there, if you don't mind subtitles, this movie is great! Not a huge foreign film fan, but I have watched this movie and even wrote a paper about it in college. Highly recommend it!

Coming to America is fun. Watching that now, between commercials for the NCAA.

Just finished the Hangover on HBO. Good stuff! Very rewatchable.

Watching Zombieland now. Eisenburg and Harrelson have terrific chemistry. Good stuff.

I am one of the few that hated the Hangover. I liked Hot Tub Time Machine better. My friends disagree.

I second Green Street Hooligans - it is awesome

I always watch Snatch, Ronin, Goodfellas, Fight Club, LOTR, Harry Potter, almost any Adam Sandler, Life of Brian, and Pirates of the Carribean.

There are a ton more, but I cannot think of them right now.

There are a few movies I can't flip past when they're on....

1. Back To The Future
2. Goodfellas
3. The Perfect Storm
4. Remember The Titans
5. Young Guns
6. Rounders

It doesn't matter if I just got done watching one of these, if I flipped to another channel and it was on again, I'd have to watch it again.

Oddly, outside of Young Guns and Goodfellas, none of these movies is in my top 10 favorite movies, they just suck me in every time.

The Replacements is on. I am compelled to watch this ever time it's on, to the chagrin of my wife.

"the one girl slapped the other girl on the ass!"

The Replacements is excellent. I find the brunette lead woman very attractive!

**Just looked up her name: Brooke Langton

I've always like her. She was on FNL one year, and was hot then too. And my wife tells me she was on Melrose Place too.

What? :paranoid:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.