• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MMA: UFC, Strikeforce, etc.

Thanks for the notice. These afternoon times are crazy to adjust to.

Cormier vs Gustafson is official

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Been a LONG time since I've been on here but used to post a lot in this type of thread at the other place.

Anyway, looking forward to the fight this weekend, I really hope Rhonda beats the crap aout of Bitch Correia!

I've read some articles recently with GSP and evidently he's been training, not for a fight but because he's GSP, what else would he do? Broadway? He's quoted at saying he's not interested in coming back to be champion but would entertain returning for the challenge of squaring off against big name fighters. You know, kind of like Coture has done over the years.

I'm just curious what some of you think, who would those fighters be? I know Lawler has the belt and GSP isn't interested in "defending" a belt, but with the beatdown Robbie put on GSP's protege' Rory Mac, would he step in the octagon with him?

GSP said he's enjoying MMA again for the first time in a very long time, a game, refocused GSP would be fun to watch again. What ya'll think?

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!

Bitches who talk shit, get dealt with real quick. 34 seconds quick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Correia told Rousey not to cry after the fight after crushing the American. Well, Rousey stood over Corriea briefly after the knockout and yelled, "Don't cry". Stone. Ice. Cold.

I honestly haven't seen a female fighter in any weight class that can beat her. Cyborg is an interesting matchup, but she's basically a he and has the failed drug tests to prove it. However, I think Ronda should fight her anyway just to shut up the naysayers.

Jon Jones avoids jail by pleading guilty. I really hope this dude gets back to who he was when he first came in to the UFC. Humble, true student of the game, and just hungry to win.

That was really cool. I love how they used rondas little sister and her actual mom.

Strongest ever? That's a pretty strong statment.

Unforunately, I'm getting dragged to two different Xmas parties tonight, so I doubt I'll get to see any of it until youtube replays tomorrow.

If you do get to see it tonight, enjoy it.

Yeah...I am not a big fan of big mouth, shit talkers who leap frog better fighters to a title shot because he draws more viewers because.

Once Aldo disposes the loud mouth, I want to see Frankie Edgar get his rightful shot at the title.

I just hope it's not a close fight (I really don't think it will be) so Aldo is not forced to give Loudmouth a rematch.

Watched Faber barely squeak out the fight against the 13 ranked fighter in the world. I do not think he has enough power left in his hands to go up against Cruz or Dillishaw.

Luke Rockhold surprised the crap out of me tonight!

Aldo just lost that fight because Connor McGregor got into his head and made him angry. He went for the KO right off the bat and McGregor was right there waiting for it.

Now we have to listen to that loud mouth for the next 6-9 months until Frankie Edgar can remain disciplined enough to beat him.

Complete lack of discipline from Aldo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.