• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MMA: UFC, Strikeforce, etc.

Then why did they call it "UFC Fight Night" ? ;)

I missed it. Can you tell me how Clay Guida looked ? Because I'm a fan.

I'm not sure yet. I recorded it on the dvr, then went out for the day. I'll let you know by tomorrow though.

I'll make a wild prediction. I bet he came out with a ton of energy.

Horrible, horrible card.

14 fights. 3 finishes. They should literally send everyone $200 for watching that junk.

Guida won by UD. I respect him and his conditioning is incredible. But he needs to learn how to strike. Very disappointing booking, and performance from him tonight. And I'm a fan.

Was the Iaquinta decision as disgraceful as everyone says it was ?

Yes. And after the decision the crowd went crazy with boos. He grabbed the mic, and asked the crowd if they were booing him. He snapped, yelled at the crowd and told them to f off.

It was the second best highlight of the night.

It would be like the Cleveland Browns being down 62-0, then yelling at their own fans. Lmao.

From Iaquinta grabbing a mic and cussing out fans, to McGregor grabbing Aldo's belt away at the press conference, and every bit of circus in between, it's getting harder and harder to tell the UFC apart from the WWE. I keep waiting for Vince McMahon to drop down into the octagon.

Cro Cop revenge

FatalUnfinishedImperialeagle.gif

Absolute shame. All the talent in the world, started off humble and nice, came across as a family man.....and then he makes some money, gets some fame, and gets corrupt.

****ing shame.

Addictions make a man do crazy things, that he may not otherwise do.
If that's the case with him, then he needs to take that first step and admit it's a serious addiction, instead of those token 1-day trips to rehab

Thank you for your sympathy. I will try to make it through this time of struggle knowing you are there.

Uriah Faber vs Frankie Edgar is on right now. Live from the Philippines on fox sports 1

Ronda looks as good outside the ring as she does in. She's gonna destroy that girl for talking about her dead dad.

I had a couple of friends who went but I'm not going anywhere with 2 kids right now...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ufc fight night on right now...live. fox sports 1

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.