• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

March Madness Thread

Uh...so can Arizona. I gaven't seen them look this good in a while.

Bye-bye DOOK! :)

After the early games, I was up to 97th overall in the Yahoo contest - the first day hurt, but doing very well since then.

Then Duke and Wisconsin loses. No shot at that $10,000 now. Ah well.

Hated to see Duke eliminated. I like to stay with the ACC. Looking more and more like a Kansas-Ohio St. final.

The last two days killed me. Only picks I have remaining are Kansas and Florida. With the luck that I am having, it will be Butler or VCU to win it all.

Man! Two walk-aways followed by two wire-to-wire, heart-stopping barn burners decided in the last few seconds including one in OT.

I'm exhausted.

And there are still the same number of teams from Richmond as there are from the Big East left in the Elite Eight.

Way to go VCU!

Coulda.
Shoulda.
Woulda. :)

Those that can, do.

Period.

Coulda.
Shoulda.
Woulda. :)

Those that can, do.

Period.

Yeah, I agree. There is no excuse my Noles should not have walked away with the win last night. It was the first game in the tourney I watched, not a big fan anymore.

I will say this. Kitchen was selfish in the last seconds of the game, trying to hold onto the ball a little too long and not getting off a decent enough shot. He did the same thing in OT. Why Hamilton did not call a TO with 7.1 seconds left to set something up was astounding.

They blew that game! Kitchen proved he couldn't do!

Kansas is being attacked by a school of piranhas so far in the first half.

Hustle with a capital "H."

VCU is sure fun to watch!

If VCU pulls this off, I see no reason they cant go all the way. Kansas is the last "great" or even "very good" team left in the tourney. And VCU is making them look silly.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If VCU were to pull this off-keeping in mind the Kansas second half run I fully expect to see-then they'd face Butler.

That would be fun to watch.

It would also be only the second time an 11th seed made the Final Four. LSU did it in 1986.

Edit: Correction-I forgot Gerorge Mason was an 11th in 2006 also.

Kansas seems to have regained its composure.

And VCU looks like it's suffering from burn-out from all that energy they expended in the first half.

Last edited:
UN-frickin'-believable! VCU holds on for the win! If UNC loses, the highest seed in the FF will be UConn, a number three!

Madness indeed...

I'm going to have to check and see if this is accurate but I think this may be the first time that no number 1 seed has made it to the Final Four.

Like you said-madness indeed.

I'm glad VCU won. This kills Obama's bracket. I give them a great chance to in the championship.

Damn man. UNC/KY is tight too. Great tournament.

No number 1 seeds in the Final Four.

No number 2 seeds in the Final Four.

And a 8th seed and 11th seed make it and will be playing each other in the semifinals.

This tournament may be setting a record for the most number of people's brackets totally trashed.

Love it!.

They don't call it 'March Madness' for nuthin' :)

VCU has eclipsed what Cinderalla (aka as 'George Mason') accomplished. I think they have a legitimate chance to win it all.

Unbelievable.

VCU is amazing. Definitely hopping on the bandwagon out of home-state pride! Let's go Rams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.