• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Let's Get Back Into Second Round

FYI thing while we watch the draft...

Mark The Homer is in the hospital and had his appendix removed. He must hate missing the DDP tomorrow.

Let's hope he's OK. Kinda like a certain someone who missed it 2 years ago.

There goes Broyles. New mock coming out tonight and he will not be a part of it. Bummer.

Wow, Broyles taken early.

Let's hope he's OK. Kinda like a certain someone who missed it 2 years ago.

Yeah, that accident is still fresh in my mind. Another 18 inches and I would've been be-headed. Later tonight (if I don't forget), I'll post a few pics of that mangled car - really miss it too.

Fully recovered from it, but it affected my daily rehab and that really set things back. Hoping things will change over the next year or so. Being something of a shut-in is really a bummer.

Brock Osweiler gets a couple years to sit behind Manning and grow. Great opportunity for the kid, but surprised by this pick. I guess they can get away with it since they acquired an extra pick trading down in the 1st.

Players still available...

Mohamed Sanu

Bobby Massie
Robert Turbin
Donald Stephenson
Tony Bergstrom
Ben Jones
Alameda Ta'amu
Brandon Boykin
Markelle Martin

Last edited:
With a number of good players still available, will we have a trading partner to move down or are one of these players too good to pass up? :)

Great....another receiver for the Giants. Lol...ouch.

Great....another receiver for the Giants. Lol...ouch.

Remember, Manningham is gone.

Edit: I wish I could change my 3rd round choice because there are too many good CB's left. Could Brandon Boykin make it to us?

Yes El. But Nicks, Cruz and this kid?

That's young and dangerous.

Heck, Massie looks like he will be there. And several others.

Yes El. But Nicks, Cruz and this kid?

That's young and dangerous.

Randel is not going to be any better than Manningham was for them.

The Rams have stocked that secondary!

This is where Asante Samuel would have been big.

Heck, Massie looks like he will be there. And several others.

Can Massie play the ZBS?

What did we get for the trade back? Another pick and a chance to still get Donald Stephenson?

Traded down a few spots for Buffalo's pick.

I know, any indication what we got from them for the trade? Another 4th or 5th? Denver gave up a 4th to trade up 20 spots so I am thinking a 6th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.