• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is There A (Shanahan) Mole In The House?

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Just posted this thought in another thread and now it is kind of gnawing at me.

I think he is petty enough to keep doing sneaky crap via Sally J, Mikey Wise, and Schefter. Just take a look at what happened today.

A leak came out that said we scheduled interviews for both of SF's coordinators and after JG2 was hired, we did not cancel those appointments. SF was supposedly livid at that level of unprofessionalism. By mid day today, the Redskins denied it and SF did too and said there were no problems with the Redskins.

Hmmmmm. Someone leaked that "info".

Is there a remaining mole in the house? Which one of the assistants left behind would do such a thing or was this another figment of Shanahan's imagination? The report came via Schefter this morning. This sounds like something in house and it sounds like a mole, imho. One thing is certain, if these "leaks" continue, we will learn more about Shan and his loyal minions.

Also, I hope it is not Turner. Hoping we keep him at RB coach and hope he wants to stay. The man can find those RB gems and coach them up.

Meh. Non-story. If there are disloyal people working at Redskins Park, they'd better remember who employs them. Hopefully, this kind of nonsense drama will just get ignored, or rightfully mocked by the Gruden regime. We have too much work to do to worry about the 'drama of the day'. Shame on the NFL broadcasts today for reporting this BS.

And moles are easy to kill. Poison. A hammer. Or a shotgun. BAM! Done.

Last edited:
I agree that it is a non story, but still hope that Turner wants to stay and any other coach that will be a good fit. These petty little things can add up, but my guess is that it hurts Shan more than anyone.

This story pisses me off, yet also entertains me.

Whoever this mole is has to be the stupidest person walking the planet.

If it's someone on staff, they really have a suicide wish. There can only be a few people who would even have access to this type of information....making them very easy to be discovered. By simple process of elimination, it might take sixty seconds.

And if it's Shanahan, he's just further guaranteeing that his HOF dreams are completely crushed.

Serious question:

If you agree its a non-story then why post it?

We are fragile enough as is and any "non-story" isn't helping.

It is a non story in the fact that it did not happen. It is a story in light of someone leaking this lie to Schefter and the possibility of having a mole in the house.

Let's draw and quarter this ****er on the 50!

In this instance if there were a mole wouldn't it make more sense if they were in SanFran's organization??

So much drama, so much not giving a shit.

If Shanahan had as much energy left to coach as he does for supposed intrigue the Redskins would be playing Seattle next Sunday.

Bobby Turner released today.

Shanahan's Bobby Turner.

Yeah, well. I did mention him for a reason. I wanted to keep him, but not if he is a mole and a loyalist to Shan.

Maybe the organization is making things up and only telling it to one employee, then waiting to see what gets reported.

Looks like Schefter and Jenkins etal jobs are about to get harder.

This story pisses me off, yet also entertains me.

Whoever this mole is has to be the stupidest person walking the planet.

If it's someone on staff, they really have a suicide wish. There can only be a few people who would even have access to this type of information....making them very easy to be discovered. By simple process of elimination, it might take sixty seconds.

And if it's Shanahan, he's just further guaranteeing that his HOF dreams are completely crushed.

Maybe Bobby Turner really is that stupid.

After Shanahan and his minions left town I felt the need for a shower.

I have been watching this team since 1972 and in that time I can't think of a bigger asshole than this guy.

A former colleague at work said Shanahan was a real jerk from his time out in Colorado watching the Broncos in 2006 and 2007.

He couldn't believe we hired him.

I suppose it's the same as a lot of us laughing at SD hiring Norv.

We had seen that movie already.

Bobby Turner released today.

Shanahan's Bobby Turner.

Wish we could have kept this one. I am convinced he is why Mike has the rep for knowing RB's. I think it was Turner all along.

Giving Jay G. holes to fill I see.

Have fun Jay, be careful-you're being watched.

Rather closely as a matter of fact.

verrekijker.gif

It seems that the quality of the work has no bearing on whether or not the coach is fired. I'd have guessed the RB coach would stay over Haslett or the OL coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.